Michael Lohan and Kate Major are in some trouble with the Florida Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS). According to a new report from TMZ, the duo have had their two sons taken away after the DCFS was shown a video of the two of them blasting each other in an argument in front of two-year-old Landon and ten-month-old Logan.
Social workers arrived and took the children temporarily until a family member could take temporary custody. Michael’s mother flew to the scene to help out and they were taken to Michael’s home under her guardianship. Michael and Kate are both allowed to see their children, but only if his mother is present.
It doesn’t sound all that peaceful … we’re told 911 was called to Kate’s apartment after Kate claimed Michael was banging on her door.
There’s a hearing scheduled Tuesday in family court to go over the video and the plan.
Michael tells TMZ Kate came over to his house last Wednesday when Michael wasn’t there. When he came home with the kids, he thought she had been drinking so he told her to leave and she did. He says the reason DCF took the kids was because Kate wasn’t supposed to have the kids without a monitor and they felt that he didn’t protect the kids from her. He does not address the video.
Hopefully these two can get their acts together before things get even uglier.
Source, Photo Credit: Fame/Flynet