If there is one thing that all punters look forward to when joining an online casino, it is the bonuses offered by the casino. Whether you are a newbie or a seasoned gambler, no one can resist the chance of boosting their winnings and payouts with bonuses.
But not all casino bonuses are as good as they may seem. In this guide, you will discover what makes a casino bonus attractive. You will also learn how to identify a great bonus. We then round up this guide by highlighting different online casino bonuses.
Know The In And Out of Online Casino Bonuses
The best online casino bonuses all seem to follow a specific trend, and your ability to identify this trend will help you choose suitable casino sites based on their bonus offers.
Here are a few things to consider when looking for the best casino bonuses online:
• The Online Casino: You are sure to get the best casino bonuses only from fully licensed online casinos. These casinos are often reputable, safe, reliable, and fair.
• Freebies: A freebie should always take top priority amongst casino bonuses. After all, nothing can match the fun of playing without spending a dime. Many online casino sites offer no deposit free spins on online slot games. This is an excellent freebie as you can play virtual slot machines on the site for free without having to deposit or place real-money wagers.
• Optimum deposit match bonus sum: Some casinos offer deposit match bonuses. This means that you will receive a bonus sum up to a certain percentage of your initial bankroll. For example, if your first deposit in a 200% welcome bonus casino is USD 20, you will receive an additional USD40 in bonus funds. This then increases your bankroll to USD 60. The optimum deposit match bonus amount should be seriously considered when looking for casinos offering the best bonuses.
• Fairness: Not all bonus offers are fair. Some bonuses only look appealing on the surface, but the strict T&Cs and somewhat unfair player requirements soon expose them for what they indeed are. Check out the minimum deposit requirement, wagering requirements, the expiration date for deposit match bonuses, the maximum bonus wager, and even the maximum win before bonus funds can be withdrawn. If the T&Cs and all these requirements seem unreasonable – they probably are.
• Online Casino Games: Sometimes, knowing the online casino game that a casino allows free spin bonus offers, for example, will give you a clear idea of the value of the bonus.
Popular video slots like Starburst or Immortal Romance are often used to promote free spin bonuses. These games are hugely popular, and casinos that offer free spins are most likely reliable.
Casino Bonuses Are for All Punters
Online casino bonuses are not just for Newbies but also for regular and loyal customers of casino sites. The welcome no deposit bonus or deposit match bonus is mostly used as a promotional tool to attract new customers. However, frequent punter or loyal customers may access many daily, weekly, seasonal, anniversary, and loyalty bonuses.
Casino Bonuses Aren’t Too Complicated to Understand
Casino bonuses are never presented in a complex or complicated manner. They are often easy to understand, claim, and use. The basic principle behind most bonuses is to provide the player with a bonus sum to play casino games after the player has satisfactorily met certain conditions.
However, most bonus funds are available only for playing casino games and not for immediate withdrawal by the customer presented with the bonus amount.
Get Your Hands on The Best Casino Bonuses
Many online casino sites offer new customers all or a combination of the popular bonuses which are as follows:
• Welcome Bonus: This is a bonus for new customers after completing the registration process with a real-money online casino. The welcome bonus can come as free spins, bonus funds, or cashback.
• Deposit Match Bonus: New players are often given a bonus fund to match their first three deposits with a casino. These funds are only available for playing online casino games and not for instant withdrawal until a wagering requirement is met. This could be a 10X, 15X, 20X, 30X, or even 50X wagering requirement.
If, for example, you sign up with a 200% welcome bonus casino with a 10X wagering requirement and you deposit USD 100 in your gaming account, you will be given an extra USD 200 in bonus funds, raising your bankroll to USD 300.
This means that before the deposit match bonus sum can be withdrawn, you will have to wager ten times the bonus (amounting to USD2,000) within a specific period.
• Sign Up No Deposit Bonus: This is a free cash or free spins bonus offer given to new customers of a casino site upon signing up with the casino. This bonus usually has T&Cs attached to it.
• Cashback: This is a type of bonus where a specific part of your wager is returned to you after a loss.
Cashback bonuses can be for new or old customers and instituted into certain real-money casino gambling games.
Regular or frequent customers of online casinos get many bonus offers. They are often offered more enticing, mouthwatering bonuses than those offered to new customers.
Some of the more popular bonus offers for regular customers include anniversary bonuses, live casino bonuses, reload bonuses, refer-a-friend bonuses, and so on.
Loyalty Bonuses are bonus offers presented to loyal customers. Some casinos give these bonuses according to membership levels, such as Platinum, Diamond, Gold, Silver, and Bronze levels. Loyalty bonuses can come in several forms, and they can include cashback, free spins, deposit bonus amounts, and so on.
Before You Go
Regular customers of casinos are often provided with several bonuses and promotional offers by casinos to keep them happy. It is always important to check the bonuses offered to both new and old customers before signing up for any online casino.