BEST OF: Here are the top Super Bowl commercials! Which one was your favorite?

If you’re like me, you only watch the Super Bowl for the commercials, and the half-time show. I couldn’t care less who’s playing – or who won. In fact I didn’t even know the 49′s were playing the Ravens until the Ravens actually won. It just bores me to tears. Now the commercials, on the other hand, are the highlight of the night for me. After looking around online, I’ve found the commercials that people loved the most. Here are the top favorites! Which one did you like the best?

My favorite has to be the one above, from Taco Bell. LOVED it. Which one is your fave? Let’s talk below!

MANY MORE COMMERCIALS AFTER THE JUMP —- CONTINUE ON!

Monday, February 4th, 2013 at 10:10am
Filed under TV, TV News | 5 Comments

Comments

Comments

February 4th, 2013 at 12:03 pm

Taco Bell, M&M, Doritos Goat and Budweiser baby pony were the best ones. The others were duds.

I thought the subway ad was a total fraud. There were stories a few years back about how Jared had gained a bunch of weight back because he had gone off the “subway diet” so he had to go back on and lose weight again. So he isn’t celebrating 15 years of having the weight off.

February 4th, 2013 at 12:15 pm

My favorite was the farmer/Ram truck ad, the Clydesdale ad and the Taco Bell ad. Miracle stain was good also. The prom ad was stupid as was the Carls Jr ad. Carls Jr needs to come up with a new concept-their ads are stale/been there done that. The worst ad was the perfect match ad. No one wants to watch people make out, attractive or not.

tecwzrd">tecwzrd
February 4th, 2013 at 12:30 pm

Taco Bell was good. Liked the baby clydesdale which tugged at the heart the best mostly because I had a horse I was very close to growing up.

The only one that caught my attention was “Prom” and “milk mustache” which you are missing here but should really add :D

Oreo whisper was OK but forgettable. Most of them were that way.

February 5th, 2013 at 8:29 pm

Budweiser clydesdale was my favorite, love and loyalty!

Quibids.com">Quibids.com
April 9th, 2013 at 8:42 pm

Hi buddy, your blog’s design is effortless and clean and i like it. Your blog articles are superb. Please maintain them coming. Greets!!!