Rob Kardashian. Who cares, right? What does he even do? He designs socks? He dates famous singers? I suppose the only interesting thing about him (as far as celebrity goes) is that his last name is Kardashian. He annoys me to no end.
US Weekly decided to choose Robert for their ’25 Things’ article this week. Here are 25 things you never knew about him, and you won’t be any better of a person for knowing it now.
1. My favorite ice cream is Haagen-Dazs coffee.
2. I sleep with my baby blanket, Kiki, that my nana made for me.
3. I won state cross-country competitions several times during high school.
4. I get a shave every week.
5. I also get regular manicures and pedicures at my house.
6. I literally change my phone number 10 times a year and I donÃ¢â¬â¢t ever save my contacts.
7. I called my sock line Arthur George after my middle name, followed by my dadÃ¢â¬â¢s middle name.
8. IÃ¢â¬â¢ve been on day one of my workout routine for two years.
9. In college, I drank so much lemonade I had to get my tonsils out.
10. My lucky number is 34.
11. I reorganize my closet nearly every week.
12. My favorite band to see live is Arcade Fire.
13. I say Ã¢â¬ÅBibleÃ¢â¬Â instead of saying Ã¢â¬ÅI swear.Ã¢â¬Â
14. I have 16 tattoos Ã¢â¬Â¦ and counting.
15. I only work out to R&B music.
16. IÃ¢â¬â¢m obsessed with neon sneakers.
17. I love gold jewelry!
18. I watch the BBC channel daily but only Top Gear and RamsayÃ¢â¬â¢s Kitchen Nightmares.
19. I sanitize all the phones in my house weekly.
20. My favorite outdoor activity is what runner Steve Prefontaine called an Ã¢â¬Åeasy 10Ã¢â¬Â³: a basic 10-mile run.
21. I feel that Sour Patch Watermelons are the best candy.
22. If I could be anyone, IÃ¢â¬â¢d choose the lead singer of Arcade Fire, Win Butler.
23. My roulette numbers are 3, 4, 7, 11, 17, 26 and 32.
24. I graduated from the University of Southern California in 2009.
25. My favorite sister is my youngest one, Kylie.
Aren’t you glad you read all those!