Adrienne Maloof finally opens up about Brandi Glanville, “Brandi took away something so precious from our family”

Those of you who watch ‘Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ have watched Adrienne Maloof and Brandi Glanville at each others throat over a comment Brandi made involving Adrienne’s family. Earlier this season Brandi revealed that Adrienne’s two youngest sons were born via surrogacy after difficulty with her first pregnancy. While I’m not a huge fan of Adrienne, I think it was highly inappropriate of Brandi to reveal the information on TV – even if everyone already knew about it. (Bravo muted Brandi’s revelation, so we learned via the internet days after the episode aired.)

Now, Adrienne is speaking out about what went down, and how hurt she was by Brandi.

“I would think Brandi, being a single mother, would have a heart and understand my feelings, where I’m coming from,” Adrienne tells Life & Style. Adrienne had planned to wait until the 6-year-olds were a few years older before sitting her angels down to reveal that Mommy didn’t carry them in her belly. “Brandi took away something so precious from our family,” shares Adrienne.

An insider claims that Adrienne opted to have twins Christian and Colin, 6, via a surrogate after experiencing pregnancy complications with her eldest son, Gavin, 9. While Bravo edited the revelation out of the episode when it aired on Dec. 10, the news spread quickly, suddenly making a very private issue public. In May, Adrienne and then-husband Paul Nassif got their lawyers involved and sent Brandi a cease-and-desist letter ordering her not to talk about the matter again. Brandi refused to sign: “If I sign a paper saying I’ll never talk about you again, I’m probably going to fail.”

In addition to ending their friendship, Adrienne feels this was also the wedge that drove her and her ex-husband, Paul, apart. “Brandi did destroy our family,” she asserts to Life & Style. “Right now I’m really hurt and upset, especially because I’ve stuck up for Brandi as a mother in the past.”

But Brandi stands by her actions, telling Life & Style, “I don’t think there’s anything wrong with what I said. We all knew it already. She would always lie about it. It’s not that big of a deal. They’re still your children, just somebody else had to carry them.”

Brandi didn’t tell everyone Adrienne’s secret out of the goodness of her heart. She was doing it to be a bitch, plain and simple. It’s one thing to be honest and speak your mind, but it’s something completely different to just be hurtful for no reason.

Source, Photos: FameFlynet

Thursday, January 31st, 2013 at 10:10am
Filed under Brandi Glanville | 7 Comments

Comments

Comments

January 31st, 2013 at 4:02 pm

Are u freaking crazy? I watch every episode, and, although brandy does not have a filter, and should stop talking, Adrienne is a royal bitch. She uses her money to hurt people, she accuses her friends of things that she does, and they don’t, and she treated her husband like dirt under her shoe. Do you even know what u are talking about? You are an idiot, and I will never go to this site again.

January 31st, 2013 at 4:24 pm

I second the last comment. I have been visiting this site for about five years and every once in a while I might read an opinion of yours that I don’t agree with. This happens in life, obviously-people do not always share opinions. This is a blog site and I read it for fun. That being said, your opinion on this matter is so backwards and ignorant in it’s angle. If you are going to put a section up about something going on, know your facts to begin with. Watch the show or don’t, it’s your choice. Adrienne Maloof is a bitch and so is karma. Brandi is never malicious for no reason. Most human beings are not without motive. Brandi was attacked first. And bravo to her for being honest and not doing the “Hollywood” thing by forcing niceties and covering up lies. You don’t owe someone their confidences once they screw you over. Done. Good luck with your blog. I’m sure I won’t make a difference to you but consider facts once in a while.

February 1st, 2013 at 7:35 am

Brandi was out of line, period. It doesn’t matter what kind of person Adrienne is and if its a well known “secret” of her twins birth, how was this her business? Brandi bills herself as being honest, when what she really is, is a stupid girl who thinks she’s “hard.” She needs to teach her peeing on the grass in public son some manners, and stop minding other peoples business.

Jocelyn">Jocelyn
February 1st, 2013 at 8:19 am

I think it’s hilarious that some of you “will never go to this site again” over my opinion…. Seriously? It’s a TV show. Calm yourselves.

February 1st, 2013 at 9:12 pm

What an utter bitch. Agree totally with Sydallie.

February 4th, 2013 at 12:21 pm

The true story behind this whole thing is that Adrienne and her husband basically were bullying and stalking Brandi about Lisa. They wanted info fron her and wanted her to go against Lisa etc. Brandi got fed up bc she wa sick of them acting like they were great friends to everyone and were such “great people” so she let her aggrevation out lolll it happens!!!

April 9th, 2013 at 8:51 pm

It wаs not till 1818 which the vеrу first adаptation of thе coffeе percolator had
been introduced and not till 1835 and аfteгwards thаt ѕοme form of coffee mаκer begаn to
become more well known and additionally ρoѕitiνеly used.
we loνe my ρersonal bialetti espresso maκeг and аdditіonally know
іt possibly rendегs the bettеr coffee of all of the ԁifferent сhoices about аnd
adԁitionаlly then we need mоved into
my uniquе hοme containing a fuel cοoker wе am supposed to help mаke the wοгk to
make usе of іt a gгeat dеal mоге
frequently.