Monica Lewinsky is writing a $12 million tell-all which will include love letters from President Clinton

How many of you remember the Monica Lewinsky scandal (how old am I, really?). Her affair with President Clinton nearly took him out of the office after he was caught lying about it. Remember this? “Now, I have to go back to work on my State of the Union speech. And I worked on it until pretty late last night. But I want to say one thing to the American people. I want you to listen to me. I’m going to say this again: I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky. I never told anybody to lie, not a single time; never. These allegations are false. And I need to go back to work for the American people. Thank you!

Turns out Billie boy was completely and utterly lying, and bitch got caught!

Turns out Monica Lewinsky has written a $12 million tell-all, and she’s now looking to get her side of the story scandal out in the public. She claims she’s tired of being villainized for her part in the affair. She claims she hasn’t been able to get steady work since her affair, and that President Clinton has gone on to live a completely normal life.

Monica Lewinsky is set to reveal shocking new secrets about her affair with ex-President Bill Clinton in a bombshell $12 million tell-all memoir, in which she’s going to share intimate never-before-heard details about their relationship.

The former White House intern, 39, desperately wants revenge on the powerful politician who sullied her name, insiders exclusively told the National Enquirer, and she has several publishers eager to get their hands on her book.

“Monica has tried to move forward, but the nightmare of her affair with Bill still haunts her,” a close pal told The ENQUIRER. “She’s facing 40 without a man in her life, and seething about the way her reputation was destroyed as the whole world watched.”

For the first time ever, Mon­ica will also release steamy love letters she penned to the Cheater-in-Chief.

“Monica wrote the letters on her computer,” said another source. “In them, she opened her heart about her love for Bill and how much happier she could make him than Hillary. Some of what she wrote was so raw that she never sent them.”

Friends fear the blockbuster expose could finally torpedo the high-profile Clinton marriage, wreck Hillary’s future political career and trigger a potentially fatal health crisis for the 66-year-old politician.

“With Bill’s history of heart problems, her book could be more than just revenge, it could kill him!”

Monica has struggled to find employment over the years, and that’s when she started to develop the tell-all book.

“After testing the waters through publishing contacts, Monica learned she could get $12 million if she recount­ed every juicy detail of the scandal,” the source tells the Enquirer.

An immunity deal she made for giving grand jury testimony against Clinton prevented Monica from exposing intimate details of their affair in Andrew Morton’s book bombshell expose that was penned in 1998.

“But that agreement expired in 2001, and when Bill published his autobiography ‘My Life’ three years later, Monica felt betrayed by him all over again,” said the source.

While Clinton skated through the scandal relatively scot-free, his health has suffered. He underwent emergency heart-bypass surgery in September 2004 and surgeons inserted two stents into a clogged heart artery in February 2010.

“For years, Monica tried to protect Bill out of a misplaced sense of loyalty,” said the source. “But she no longer feels that way, and her memoir is his worst nightmare.”

For more details about Monica’s sleazy sex trysts with Clinton, revelations about his hunger for threesomes and orgies and the way the former president hurled one degrading insult after another at his wife Hillary pick up the new issue of the National Enquirer on newsstands Thursday.

I kind of feel for Monica. She SHOULD write a book and tell her side of the story. What she did was wrong, but he was to blame also… he wrote his own book, so why shouldn’t she?

Will you read it? (I probably will, not gonna lie.)

Tags: , , , , ,

Wednesday, September 19th, 2012 at 9:09am
Filed under Uncategorized | 7 Comments

Comments

Comments

September 19th, 2012 at 2:11 pm

Bill Clinton, or “Slick Willy” as he was known in Arkansas, is a disgusting pig. I have always thought so. Just like Obama, he told outright lies to the American people.

September 19th, 2012 at 2:48 pm

Bill Clinton was indeed “a man” – let’s not forget that. For him to have an affair when it becomes available should therefore come as no surprise. Hillary Clinton is also a woman of integrity. She has forgiven her husband so why are we all so up and tight about this affair ? It happened, so let’s just accept it and shut up.

September 19th, 2012 at 3:41 pm

For 12 million I would not only blow the president but publisher too!

September 19th, 2012 at 3:44 pm

oh, by the way, Monica, if you read this and are having a problem getting a man.

dori">
dori">dori
September 19th, 2012 at 5:52 pm

True love is not revengeful. Why does Monica blame Bill and not her, when it was mostly her fault? Is all this a political maneuver to discredit the Democratic voters? What man will want her after all this…?

September 19th, 2012 at 7:52 pm

I never could stand Bill Clinton. I’ve been on this Earth awhile, and anyone who lies huge like he did when he said “I did not have sexual relations with that woman,” usually is just an all around liar and a corrupt person with no values in every aspect of life. He never would have come clean had he not be really caught in his lies. And then you have Hillary who “stands by her man…” totally laughable. The only reason she stood by him was to keep their corruption and lies going…together..and keep their power…and they did. I dated guy once…who became a lt. colonel…totally corrupt. Did the same thing as Bill Clinton, and I could not believe how far he went in life with his trashy values. In the end…he got his just reward and I think a LOT of people are still laughing at Bill Clinton behind his back. I know I am. I remember that scandal clearly. Who could forget it? Clear abuse of power in the White House… Both Bill and Hillary should be ashamed for living a life of lies. I plan on reading Monica’s book. Yes…totally naive woman when she had that affair, but I think she’s getting smarter. I’m so glad she’s finally making some money off those two, instead of Hillary and Bill still in the public eye acting like nothing ever happened..including all those scandalous land deals the Clinton’s did. Time for Monica to turn the tables and for Clinton’s life to finally catch up with him.

Vasu Murti">Vasu Murti
September 19th, 2012 at 7:54 pm

In these times of Elliot Spitzer, Larry Craig, David Vitter, Newt Gingrich, etc. the Monica Lewinsky scandal is tame in comparison.

Do the math! President Clinton was born in 1946. Monica Lewinsky was born in 1973. Being romantically pursued by a younger woman makes a mature man feel younger, and if she’s skilled at fellatio, it really IS a male sexual fantasy come true.

Feminist Germaine Greer commented in the late 1960s that Playboy was giving “the illusion that fifty year old men are entitled to f**k fifteen year old girls… and display their girls as if they were a commodity.”

In this case, it was a woman almost thirty years younger than the president, and with political ambitions of her own. The Monica Lewinsky scandal proved Clinton is only human.