A super-skinny Miley Cyrus spotted leaving pilates class in Studio City

Photos: Fame/Flynet

Tags: , , , , ,

Thursday, April 5th, 2012 at 9:09am
Filed under Miley Cyrus | 28 Comments

Comments

Comments

samantha">samantha
June 9th, 2012 at 3:04 am

i like miley cyrus

June 10th, 2012 at 1:24 am

What are you people talking about, skinny? She looks fantastic to me. Well shaped but not skinny. If you want to see skinny; look at some of the super models.

June 21st, 2012 at 5:01 pm

nope
she looks great atlest she isnt she starving herself!
shes workingout
what do u ppl expect

Gisel">
Gisel">Gisel
July 3rd, 2012 at 11:28 pm

She is my inspiration for my body. I feel so low on self esteem cause I’m so skinny but its natural. I eat ALOT but I just stay skinny. I even eat mcdonalds and pizza and anything with calories and carbs! I’m afraid people will say I’m an anorexic behind my back but seeing Miley be a non anorexic and still thin makes me feel confident about myself. I still admire after Hannah Montana.

July 6th, 2012 at 1:32 pm

Not skinny, perfectly shaped YES!

July 13th, 2012 at 5:49 pm

She looks great. At least she’s not one of those obviously starving, boob-free celebs. Take a pic of someone who really is too skinny.

August 1st, 2012 at 12:05 am

She was this skinny b4, she went thru a phase where she put on a lil weight (still looked fantastic). Now she’s back to her “original” weight. Her collar bone is visible, but not sticking out, she has curve in her legs – she looks amazing

August 10th, 2012 at 1:22 am

She looks good. i like her..slim..but sexy..not like some actresses who are bones thin

August 12th, 2012 at 11:02 am

She is not too skinny she is just right you don’t see bones or ribs then she’s not suffering from anorexia or anything serious she is just being healthy and toneing her body like any other woken would. Now if she was fat yall publicly discriminate her like you’ve all done already. If you wanna give us news let it be good news cause this is just wack and so below me.

August 12th, 2012 at 11:04 am

Women *

August 18th, 2012 at 11:47 am

“Never too skinny or too rich”

marianne">marianne
August 19th, 2012 at 8:19 pm

She is thinner, but excuse me, wasn’t she targeted as being too big a while back? Can’t you guys find real news. She is young and will go through a lot of changes. Next I expect to hear she is looking old or worse…(which she isn’t!) Her parents did a good jog I’d say. News flash; She really isn’t Hannah Montana. Get your on life.

August 25th, 2012 at 11:42 pm

Yikes! She has a camel-toe!

October 1st, 2012 at 4:00 pm

She’s not skinny . Cme on she luks amazing nd it shws that she is simply fit nd datz a gud tng . Miley is awesme,evn if others say smtn else… Well datz dm … Ooooh lve her VOICE

October 17th, 2012 at 1:57 am

October 17th, 2012 at 2:00 am

The word “skinny” is a bullying word. No one is “skinny”; they have skin, just like everyone else. Same goes for the word “fat”. No one is “fat”; they have fat, just like everyone else.

October 28th, 2012 at 8:39 am

miley’s always cute and beautiful especially now her shape is sooo great i love her

cindy yuliana">cindy yuliana
October 30th, 2012 at 4:04 pm

ella es perfecta yo no le veo nada de gorda esta perfecta soy smiler la amo este flaca o gorda seguira siendo mi idola

November 4th, 2012 at 5:32 am

skinny this? she has a few pound more than usual, just look up her hips.
u need glasses and read some books for diet and what is the normal weight with your height.

Daily Disgrace">Daily Disgrace
November 16th, 2012 at 2:55 pm

Too skinny? No way, she looks great. Boingy, boingy, boingy.

November 21st, 2012 at 1:58 pm

WOW.. first she’s “too fat”.. now she’s “too skinny”?? people.. worry about your OWN bodies.. nottt hers..

November 24th, 2012 at 9:03 pm

Miley looks great. She is thin but not boney. I agree with the comment look at the supermodels. They all look like they’re starving to death.

low cost estate agents">low cost estate agents
November 27th, 2012 at 6:53 pm

I’ve been browsing on-line greater than three hours nowadays, but I by no means found any fascinating article like yours. It is beautiful price sufficient for me. Personally, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content material as you did, the web can be a lot more helpful than ever before.

December 4th, 2012 at 1:14 pm

That’s normal, not too thin you fat ass americans. It’s at the point that the fat people say thin people and normal people must be anorexic to make their giant, lazy selves feel better.

December 6th, 2012 at 10:58 am

The first thing I though when I saw the pic was, she looks like me! and with a 34dd rack, I’m definately not too thin!

December 16th, 2012 at 12:01 pm

i think she looks great! not too skinny but healthy and fit!!

December 18th, 2012 at 8:36 am

Miley looks trim and fit. Quit hating on her cuz you aren’t..

February 7th, 2013 at 1:14 pm

I don’t know about “too skinny”, but definitely “too appallingly, eye-gougingly, atrociously ugly”