Halle Berry wants to move her daughter to France, out of fear for their safety!

Earlier today it was reported that Halle Berry was looking to move to France with her daughter, and we all assumed it was because that’s where her boyfriend, Olivier Martinez, is from. Looks like that’s not the only reason!

She wants to get as far away from Los Angeles as possible, because she fears for her life, and the life of her daughter.

According to TMZ, Halle is asking a judge permission to move to France with Nahla, and her ex, Gabriel Aubry is trying to block it.

We’ve learned there have been and are serious threats to Halle’s life and she feels the move is a life or death situation.

Law enforcement sources tell us … Robert Hoskins, a mentally unstable man, escaped from a mental institution last week.

We’ve learned he has made threats against Halle’s life — specifically to “slit her throat.”

Hoskins is no stranger to the law — he has threatened to slit Madonna’s throat in the past and was actually shot by her bodyguard in 1995 after he trespassed onto Madge’s property.

And as we first reported, another stalker who recently trespassed onto Halle’s property multiple times has just been released from jail.

Friends of Halle tell us … she is particularly concerned because Starmaps and some Hollywood bus tours literally take tourists to her doorstep.

And Halle’s friends say … the actress is very concerned that baby daddy Gabriel Aubry is parading Nahla in front of paparazzi almost daily and possibly putting her in harm’s way.

Bottom line — Halle’s M.O. for wanting to move is rooted in security … not revenge.

I can see both sides. If I were Halle, I’d want to get the hell out of dodge too, but France? Really? I mean she could probably move to Portland (I hear it’s beautiful this time of year) and it would have the same effect, as far as a stalker is concerned.

What do you think? Should she be able to take Nahla to France?

TMZ

Tags: , , ,

Thursday, February 9th, 2012 at 4:16pm
Filed under Halle Berry | 7 Comments

Comments

Comments

February 10th, 2012 at 12:47 am

So, less than 32 hours after the judge said that she is unable to block her father from seeing her, this is what she comes up with? It`s laughable that she is saying that he parades her around. It`s obvious that he doesn`t. I have a small child and I am not with the father any longer, but I truly felt threatened this way, I would have her go stay with her father and his GF until things calmed down. Not take her half way around the world. What a disaster for a parent. Always self obsessed.

February 10th, 2012 at 6:26 am

I personally don’t think it has anything to do with safety, I think she wants Gabriel out of her life, and she thinks this will do the trick…I used to like Halle, but shes turned into a real bitch…I think that unless the father is a pedifile, or a murderer or a felon, then a child should be allowed ample time with her daddy…I hope if she leaves, Gabriel gets Nahla for the summer, and all the holidays…

February 10th, 2012 at 2:27 pm

she is clearly crazy. she can’t hide it.

February 11th, 2012 at 4:24 am

Bra for a 3 year old girl… Its a retards world…

February 11th, 2012 at 4:25 am

I can only hope OLIVIER MARTINEZ will finally wake up and see the real mess he has got into… Poor NAHLA…

February 21st, 2012 at 9:14 am

I think she is being very selfish with Nahla. She is not the only parent she has a father that loves his daughter too. Halle act like she only one allow to have Nahla in her lives. Nahla needs to be with her father too.

July 23rd, 2012 at 9:21 pm

I think she should definitely able to take the child to France where she feels safe with her daughter. It seems that some people would rather have her and her child’s throat slit than for her to do what is necessary to protect her family. I know if I were threatened by some weirdo and I had the ability to go where he could not. I would certainly go. Madonna’s security blasted him once. He means business. If some of you are not so worried about crazy people, let him come to your homes, invite him in. See you on the news.