BREAKING: Brad Womack and Emily Maynard have already broken up – for good!

As I watched ‘The Bachelor’ finale last night, believe it or not, I actually got teary during Brad Womack’s emotional proposal to single mom Emily Maynard. I thought he made the right choice, even though I loved Chantal also.

But then……………………… the ‘After the Rose’ special burst my happy little teary bubble. It was obvious VERY QUICKLY that the honeymoon was already over. They were awkward, aggressive (on Emily’s part) and looked like they couldn’t WAIT to get off the stage. It was uncomfortable to watch, and very clear that they had fallen out of love (if they ever were in the first place).

Brad has temper problems? Wah? Emily won’t move to Texas? Didn’t they figure this out BEFORE he picked her? And WHO WAS this Emily girl? It’s not the same Emily we saw every Monday during the season of ‘The Bachelor’! This Emily was fiesty, and sharp, and aggressive! She made it pretty obvious, in my opinion, that the Brad Womack off the screen is not the Brad Womack we saw during the season. The couple admitted to already splitting once, but they assured everyone that they were back together, and definitely planned on marrying.

Well, according to Pop Eater, that’s not going to happen.

Moments after Brad Womack proposed to Emily Maynard on last night’s ‘Bachelor’ finale, millions of fans were shocked to learn that the couple have already gone through a breakup, and while Brad told viewers he was ready for marriage, sources tell me the couple has since broken up for good.

“Emily is so insecure, she just isn’t cut out for all the fame and attention her relationship is under,” a show insider tells me. “The six weeks of shooting the show in paradise was easy, away from prying eyes and photographers, but since they both returned to their normal lives things have been a disaster.”

“Emily is not able to forgive Brad for what she considers cheating week-after-week with other girls,” an in-the-know producer tells me. “It’s always hard sending the couple back into reality after they have been living in paradise, but no one in the history of the show has had as hard a time adjusting as Emily.”

Like many fans, my source “would love to say they are going to make it, but they don’t. After we taped the ‘After the Rose,’ it was clear to everyone that this one was not going to work.”

I’m not surprised, but I am sad… it actually seemed half real this time!

Tuesday, March 15th, 2011 at 9:09am
Filed under ABC, The Bachelor | 9 Comments

Comments

Comments

March 15th, 2011 at 10:23 am

I must say I am surprised to. It did seem more real to me from both of them. I mean he even told her he was going to give her a rose and everything.

March 15th, 2011 at 11:01 am

if you looked at his non verbal language he was hardly blameless. Check out Eyes for Lies facebook page and what she has to say about the couple.

March 15th, 2011 at 4:07 pm

I can’t understand why anyone watches this show and believes anything that is going on during the filming is anything even remotely related to love, or a committed relationship. Thus far there is only one couple in all the seasons of the Bachelor/Bachelorette who are still together. One. Out of how many?

March 16th, 2011 at 2:35 am

@Audrey If you had watched the show there are actually 3 couples who have made it. True the odds are good they won’t make it but at least get your facts right.

Mama Kat">Mama Kat
March 16th, 2011 at 9:34 am

Brad scares me. I read about his “volatile” temper in USweekly and the fact that his family brought it up had me worried. Did you see how angry he got when Ashley questioned their relationship…and then again when Emily asked him if he really understood what being a dad meant? He was trying really hard to restrain himself. The guy gives me the creeps and I don’t think he’s good enough for Emily.

March 16th, 2011 at 12:11 pm

aww i loved her. only watched the show cuz someone i knew was on it… she was a doll.. he was a TOOLBOX

March 24th, 2011 at 5:35 pm

Hi there Emily and Brad I have a question did you both stop and realize that you are going national TV and show other how love works. I see why the has not been a blacks on this show. You guys are not talking things out very well did you to see why Jason and Molly went though I guess not you are prefect for each other or Emily are to good for Brad if he not Dale Enhart Jr or some crazy tail musician who will make youn put your daugther with nany all time and here you have a guy who wants to be apart of Ricki life all ways and you want to be a butt That will make me not trust in this show and I’m not wanting to watch it just because of you two. I liked Andy Baldwin and he turned to be a jerk just like Jason but wake up and realize who he needed. So Emily wake up and make this relationship work. Brad I’m sorry for these dumb prefect girls.

March 24th, 2011 at 5:40 pm

Mike Fliess Please get some real guys and not all these here today gone tommorrow guys. It Tv time but it hurts when the relationship don’t work and that sad all these taking time out from there jobs and some losing them all for your a dare reality show not funny I wish could help brad and Emily get together I feel he had change I do don’t the next bachelorette Please Mike and producers

April 15th, 2011 at 5:07 pm

Come on now Brad and Emily you are real cute together ok Em I guess Big Rick going to come back, You and Brad need some help I wish I could come and talk to the both of you I have been though the same thing but guess I knew my husband wasn’t coming back I wanted my daughter to have father figure in her life little Rick will get not you Emily she get picked at about the show and the kids will tell her that you no good and that will hurt more then you ever know. I hope brad can still be there for her don’t be crazy I feel that he was real and you just on show for a joke I’m sorry you Emily are just like Vienna and Andy Baldwin on the show for pitty or shall I say to be known.