Kendall Jenner models in skin tight leather shorts!

15-year-old Kendall Jenner dons heavy makeup and skimpy shorts in these new pictures for Marc Clark’s new T-shirt line.

Proud big sister Khloe Kardashian posted these pics on her blog:

Dying over these pics of Kendall right now!!! They were taken for Marc Clark’s new Haute t-shirt line and she looks beyond fab. I know I say it all the time, but I swear, she gets more and more professional with every shoot she does. It just blows my mind that both she and Kylie have transformed from my baby sisters into these beautiful young women.

I love how edgy she looks! Work it, Kenny!!!!

Kim Kardashian also gushed of her little sis. “I’m obsessed with these shots of Kendall,” Kim, 30, blogged. “I swear she just gets more stunning with each photo shoot!”

Tags: , , , , , ,

Tuesday, January 11th, 2011 at 11:11am
Filed under Kendall Jenner | 6 Comments

Comments

Comments

January 11th, 2011 at 2:10 pm

Not a pretty girl. The Kardashian sisters just arent lookers. They do what they can with what they have but none of them are model pretty. At least she is tall which a model needs to be but her face isnt unique or pretty enough. She could maybe do catalog but thats about it.

January 12th, 2011 at 5:38 am

I think she’s beautiful, but still looks like a 13 year old.

January 12th, 2011 at 7:01 am

She does look beautiful – just not sure if it’s appropriate or not (wow – I sound old!)

February 4th, 2011 at 9:02 am

I don’t find it inappropriate. She is a young, thin girl with shorts on. Big whoop. They’re made of leather, but that doesn’t make it trashy or slutty. I think she is beautiful and is obviously a good model!

February 28th, 2012 at 1:12 pm

My brother suggested I may like this blog. He was entirely right. This put up truly made my day. You can not consider just how much time I had spent for this info! Thank you!

July 23rd, 2013 at 12:08 am

This web-site is certainly alternatively helpful considering that I’m with the second developing an online floral web site in spite of the fact that I’m only commencing out as being a result it is truly relatively little, nothing in the least similar to this online web page. Can site hyperlink to some from the posts ideal here because they are fairly. Many many thanks considerably. Zoey Olsen