10-year-old Noah Cyrus and her too-sexy outfit.

Call me old-fashioned, call me a prude, but isn’t it a bit inappropriate for a 10-year-old girl to be showing her bra over the top of her shirt? And aren’t those shorts too short?

C’mon people, what’s wrong with you! Why do we need to over-sexualize (it’s a word – go with it) our children? 10-years-old is TOO YOUNG to be showing your bra!

Don’t even get me started on the fact that she dyes her hair. This dark brown is not her natural hair color – THIS IS. Even if it’s ammonia free, I still think it’s just wrong. Girls grow up fast enough as it is, without all this junk.

Tell me you’re with me…

Tags: , , , ,

Tuesday, October 12th, 2010 at 1:13pm
Filed under Miley Cyrus, Noah Cyrus | 39 Comments

Comments

Comments

October 12th, 2010 at 1:59 pm

im with you!

Lin">
Lin">Lin
October 12th, 2010 at 2:13 pm

I’m totally with you!

October 12th, 2010 at 2:20 pm

I am normally the most non judgmental person I know and I will usually defend peoples parenting styles and choices. BUT THIS IS A 10 YEAR OLD GIRL WITH A BRA PURPOSELY HANGING OUT OF HER SHIRT, STANDING NEXT HER HER “MOTHER”.
I’m totally with you, there is a HUGE difference between self expression and letting your child dress like a hooker.

October 12th, 2010 at 2:25 pm

I’m with you! This literally makes me feel sick to my stomach. Totally inappropriate for a 10 year old girl. We’ve got to protect our children.

October 12th, 2010 at 2:48 pm

WHY she’s even WEARING a bra is beyond me. When I was 10 I was wearing a shirt because I had nothing to put into a bra, LOL. And neither does she. At least get a training bra. You can clearly see the underwire in hers which is used for support and lift. But there’s nothing even there.

She needs to be a ten year old. This is sad.

October 12th, 2010 at 3:32 pm

It is very rude for my child to see somebody younger than her dress lie that!!I mean its like a mini miley, i bet thats an iphone in her hand.She doesnt need to wear a bra at her age,black nail polish makes her look goth.her shorts are as short as her sisters and they look baggy on her,she died her hair so dark!!All and all I would not let my daughter think about how she dressed

October 12th, 2010 at 3:34 pm

I love the way her outfit is.She looks beutifal and Iwish i dressed like that at her age.The only concern is that her BRA is showing eww.In the end if thats ia Iphone she is TOO YOUNG but se is the way she is

October 12th, 2010 at 5:27 pm

her bra should not be showing, and why does she even need a bra, another singlet top or even a crop top would be fine. her parents should start parenting

October 12th, 2010 at 5:56 pm

this website is very good, you can go and see it===
http://www.fashionstyle2.com/ ===

October 12th, 2010 at 6:05 pm

She doesn’t even need a bra and that bra is actually padded. This is not the first time she’s worn inappropriate attire. She shouldn’t even be allowed to dye her hair.

October 12th, 2010 at 6:50 pm

Fugly child who does not get cuter with age. I have a very impressionable nearly 10 year old daughter who looks up to girls like Miley. I am really trying to steer her more in the Selena and Demi direction but there is NO WAY IN HELL I would let her out of the house in that get up!

October 12th, 2010 at 11:46 pm

That is ridiculous, as if she even needs one!

October 12th, 2010 at 11:49 pm

Honestly I don’t think the other pic is her natural hair color either! That whole family lives in an alternate universe. Don’t let your children grow up to be Disney stars, people. Our entire culture is sexualized. WE send messages to our kids in how we dress and this little girl is dressed like her mom and sister. Why would you point your kids towards television for a role model when it’s your job to influence them? Vanity, vanity all is vanity.

October 13th, 2010 at 9:17 am

Right on! I have a 10 year old daughter and that is just disgusting! And the hair, ugh!

October 13th, 2010 at 10:07 am

totaaly with you. you can see that shes turning into a bitch nasty slut yeah i know to hard but is the truth she gonna turn like miley stupuid

October 13th, 2010 at 10:24 am

Agreed!!

October 13th, 2010 at 10:25 am

the only part of this outfit that bothers me it the bra showing. I don’t like that even on an adult because it is just skanky.

October 14th, 2010 at 7:55 pm

Absolutely sick. Whats up with these parents, why do they want their kids looking like tramps, shes 10 years old for heavens sake!!

October 14th, 2010 at 10:17 pm

Oh my–wow. Seriously? When your pop star sister has on more than you there’s a problem

October 16th, 2010 at 4:25 pm

Daddies lil whores… Can you say white trash??

November 3rd, 2010 at 11:12 am

Noah just want to look like her sister. So what.

Jonathan">Jonathan
December 20th, 2010 at 5:25 am

It is not bad if she dye’s her hair or where those clothes,but her bra needs to be a little bit lowered

Sev">
Sev">Sev
January 27th, 2011 at 10:24 pm

I’m not with you !

courtney">courtney
February 1st, 2011 at 10:49 pm

i think she does not need to wear a bra shes ten shes acting like her sister there acting like whores

allyson">allyson
March 7th, 2011 at 7:35 pm

i find it pretty funny how the mom isnt wearing a bra. maybe she gave hers to her daughter…

Arijana cerimovic">Arijana cerimovic
April 22nd, 2011 at 9:44 pm

i hate noah cyrus.she thinks she is all cool cuz she is miley cyrus’s sister.soooo pppaaattthhheeeetticccc.and she does not even have boobs so why wear a braw if u dont have any boobs.maybe cuz she wants boys to notice her.!!EEWWWWW

Nicole">
Nicole">Nicole
June 28th, 2011 at 12:23 pm

im 10 and i feel so ashames at my self i want to be like her but why dose she got a bro on

July 20th, 2011 at 6:02 pm

Well, in the closeup, it appears that I see a bit of ‘peach fuzz’ hair on her legs going up to her thighs. If they want her to look like a real hooker, which is apparently what they were going for, why didn’t they get her started on a Lady Bic or Nair while they were getting her started on a bra? This is not a ‘total look’ unless they do. Also, some rogue and lipstick would help (as in other pictures we’ve seen of her). She may be wanting to grow up too fast, but it’s Mom and Dad’s job to see that she doesn’t. All little girls should be covered a bit more than most of them are today. AND WE WONDER WHY SO MANY LITTLE GIRLS ARE RAPE VICTIMS?????!!!!!!!

August 4th, 2011 at 4:53 am

i am not with you! oh come on guys, she just wants to be cool. thats everygirls dream

August 4th, 2011 at 4:53 am

December 27th, 2011 at 7:35 pm

SOOOO with you!

January 28th, 2012 at 3:39 pm

I think she is HOT

June 12th, 2012 at 10:50 pm

Noah is to young to be wearing these kinds of bras! At least a normal one for girls is fine but these kindas? What’s wrong with her.But guys Miley doesn’t have to do with anything,The mother is not her! Like seriously Miley just does her job it’s the moms job to take care of the little one’s!

August 16th, 2012 at 4:09 pm

really is this kid kidding me? She is not even wearing a bra that fits her! Ya don’t have any boobs to show off, your a 10 year old, CHILD!

September 23rd, 2012 at 8:10 pm

i whant to say im with you it is better than my girlfriend maddy

January 1st, 2013 at 9:56 am

I’m 14, and if my mom caught me with that outfit, and my hair dyed dark brown, (I’m blonde) I’d be grounded for life. She doesn’t even need a bra! She’s 10! I wore a training bra. The media is turning children into monsters. And also, I don’t even have an iPhone. I have a crappy little slide up phone, and it’s not even a smartphone. :( I’m not even an adult, and I think that little children need to realize that they aren’t Victoria Secret Models. :(

January 4th, 2013 at 3:56 pm

I don’t think she dyed her hair I think it’s just wet….

June 25th, 2013 at 3:30 pm

I think she looks great and i said that as 28 old male!

June 28th, 2013 at 3:25 am

My wife wear sexy for work and my younger daugther does the same for school I don’t see any problem with a show up a little skin. They make me so pround