Michael Douglas shocks fans by announcing that his cancer is Stage 4!

Michael Douglas appeared on the David Letterman show last night, and they talked about Michael Douglas’ throat cancer.

He told David that he had just finished his first of eight weeks of radiation and chemotherapy, and was visibly thinner. In the coming weeks, he told Dave he could lose his voice, and inability to eat or swallow solid foods.

He said that despite his throat cancer being Stage 4, it has not spread beyond his throat. David asked what the chances of recovery are, and Douglas said he has an 80% chance of recovery (with some specialists more optimistic).

Good luck Michael!

Tags: ,

Wednesday, September 1st, 2010 at 7:07am
Filed under David Letterman, Michael Douglas | 5 Comments

Comments

Comments

September 1st, 2010 at 1:24 pm

I love Michael Douglas, his movies are awesome!

September 1st, 2010 at 6:49 pm

My Michael Douglas, I Love him! I almost got the chance to meet him in Las Vegas, (this would have been one of the best days of my life) he was in a golf tournament, but I had to fly back home to CA. I wish him a full recovery.. #1 fan, Sandy Fleischauer

September 2nd, 2010 at 3:34 am

Michael was a fan of your dad and now you. So sorry about the cancer. God be with you and pray for your recovery. nothing impossible with God. I am from South Africa and always watch your movies, have some on video. God bless you

September 6th, 2010 at 11:06 pm

He’s going to die and his wife will be living the easy life on their yacht. She has been waiting for this, that hoebag!Q!!

DeAnna">
DeAnna">DeAnna
September 24th, 2010 at 8:23 am

Michael Douglas is Not going to die, there is no need for this. Mr. Douglas, please purchase and study “A Living Miracle”. I myself and thousands of others are healing their cancer naturally. If you incorporate this new way to eat (Catherine too), you will not only beat this, you will thrive. I would send you the book but don’t know where to do so.

p.s. whomever wrote the above comments on Catherine, you are disturbed and mean spirited. Get a life. She loves her husband, always has, always will.