Farrah from MTV’s “Teen Mom” was attacked by her mother!

154ujwj

I’ve seen the show, her mom’s a loon!

One of the young mothers from the MTV reality show “Teen Mom” was allegedly choked and then hit by her 54-year-old mom this weekend — and mom is now facing domestic violence charges.

The Council Bluffs Police Department in Iowa tells TMZ Debra Danielson – the mother of 18-year-old “Teen Mom” Farrah Abraham was arrested at around 1 PM on Saturday for suspicion of domestic abuse/serious assault.

According to cops, Farrah and Debra started arguing over childcare issues when Debra allegedly threw an MTV shirt at her daughter … which landed “on or near” Farrah’s baby, who started crying.

That’s when Farrah claims she went off on her mother — who then grabbed Farrah by the throat. Farrah told cops she pushed her mother’s hand away from her throat, causing her mother to strike her on the right side of her head and mouth.

In the report, officers say they observed multiple cuts on the right side of Farrah’s lips.

The story was first reported by the The Daily Nonpareil.

Tuesday, January 19th, 2010 at 7:07am
Filed under MTV | 55 Comments

Comments

Comments

Lesh">
Lesh">Lesh
January 19th, 2010 at 8:00 am

Her mom is a loon because she has to deal with Farrah’s illegitimate child! Farrah doesn’t take care of her child forcing her mother to do all the work! I would go nuts too.

January 19th, 2010 at 8:24 am

Not that I condone violence, but Farrah probably had it coming. She is an immature brat who would much rather go out and get laid than take care of her baby! She treats her parents like shit, and it’s about time her timid mum took her to task.

January 19th, 2010 at 8:45 am

Farrah is a spoiled brat who doesn’t deserve that baby for one second. She would rather be out whoring the night away than to take care of her daughter. She walks all over her parents and treats them like shit. Not that her mother has any right to put her hands on her, but she was probably ready to explode. I know I want to explode when I watch the show.

I’m sure she’ll be home soon. Her parents are her meal ticket. She has no one else to take care of her.

Ateya">
Ateya">Ateya
January 19th, 2010 at 9:06 am

I must say, I knew it was coming. I wish she would take the time out to look at herself on TV to see what she does. Yes, she is young! Yes, she wants to still be a TEENAGER..but in reality, YOU ARE A MOM! It just seems like she is always trying to find someone to watch her child and her parents let her talk to them any kind of way and that would NOT happen if that was my child at all. You made the bed, NOW LAY IN IT! Step it up! Be a mom! Now, of course we know TV show what they want, but she is the only one that seems to not care about her own child. And Im being serious. I hate that her baby dad is no where in the picture cause that would help her be a teenager cause they could split times like the other parents do on the show. But she got it bad. First NEVER talk to your parents in that way and Two, get it together honey, you are a MOTHER. Why you think that guy ask you all those questions on your date about your child? He was trying to see how mature you were and you CLEARLY was not, that is why he DUMPED YOU!!!!!! UGH Im so mad! I feel for her parents and the baby…

January 19th, 2010 at 9:58 am

I do not promote violence, either, but Farrah is very disrespectful and entitled; her parents have done so much for her, and she’s such an ingrate. She totally had it coming, and her mother, as a human, fire balled– we ALL flip out sometimes. When you’re pushed to the limit, there’s nothing but rage going through your mind, so I really cannot blame her.

Her parents take care of her kid whilst she wants to party and be a ‘teenager’. She had it coming, and needless to say, I’m not sorry for her.

January 19th, 2010 at 10:13 am

Totally agree with everyone else. She is a spoiled rotten brat who is having her mother raise her daughter. All she does is go out and try to score. She is nasty. Not that I watch it or anything.

January 19th, 2010 at 10:28 am

Thank god everyone already said what I intended to say. farrah is a brat! she isn’t even spoiled. she is just a brat.

January 19th, 2010 at 11:50 am

I agree with all the above. Her mother was probably driven to attack her! Not that it’s right, but sometimes you are just pushed over the edge…

January 19th, 2010 at 12:12 pm

I really can’t make any judgements about Farrah or her mom. I’ve seen three episodes of Teen Mom, so that is very very little of their actual lives. That said, on the most recent episode of the show, Farrah had started to step up to the plate. If it was just for the cameras, well, the whole show is in front of cameras. So I really know nothing about Farrah or her mother.

If Farrah /is/ irresponsible, well, where do you think kids learn their behavior from? Who was supposed to teach her the right way? (…her parents!)

January 19th, 2010 at 1:01 pm

If you had of beat her when she was little..she would not have the kid. She a woman now. Put her OUT!

January 20th, 2010 at 3:56 am

I watched the previous show when Farah was pregnant and her mother, Debra, was a controlling nut then too. She wouldn’t take her to find a car, even tho Farah had to get to work and school. Farah has mothering issues, but no more than Amber who cries and screams during every episode. Last night, Amber took her child to a job interview where she told the interviewer that she was “great at multitasking” but sat the baby down to take off her coat and told the interviewer that the baby would stop crying “I bet if you pick her up.” Neither Maci or Amber work because their boyfriends are passive/agressive and WON’T watch the baby AND they have no one else to watch their babies. Farah goes to culinary school and works part time and is the only single one … so of course, she wants to date, she’s a TEENAGER. I love the show…it hopefully will show girls how hard it really is (I single parented my son who is now 20) and they will try NOT to have these babies.

January 20th, 2010 at 5:20 am

just because shes a young girl who had a baby shes not the fast and not the last.doesnt mean its ok for her mother to put her hands on her.especially with the baby there com on now! yeah farrah may be a brat but thats her parents fault.her mother just looks crazy!

January 20th, 2010 at 12:52 pm

It is about time. I have watched that show and I wanted to slap that kid. She has cursed and hit her mom when she was pregnant in the show. She needs a reality check because if it wasn’t for her parents she would have nothing. I hope she reads these comments and changes her ways. Farrah you chose to have that baby now grow and realize when you have a child it is not about you anymore it is about your child.

January 20th, 2010 at 1:16 pm

show some compassion you judgmental hags

January 20th, 2010 at 3:40 pm

I agree with a lot of people that she is a spoiled brat and that she really needs to see herself on tv cause she comes off like a bitch. But, I really don’t think she had this coming. Also, someone mentioned something about her baby daddy. He’s not in the picture because he died in a car accident when 16 and pregnant was first airing. I read an article about it somewhere so that much isn’t her fault but the girl is no doubt a spoiled brat.

Jbabes.">Jbabes.
January 20th, 2010 at 5:40 pm

Mk, you people are kinda harsh. I don’t care how spoiled a girl is, there’s no right for a mother to attack their kid. She’s a new mother, she doesn’t know what’s she’s doing. The baby was an accident, and all you guys that are saying she depends on her mom too much, well if you got pregnet young you would too. Every normal kid most likely does. Her mom had no right to do that, it just shows how bad of a mother she was. Then on top of farrah she’s a single mother. It would probley be different if the Baby’s daddy was still there. But she can’t help he bailed. Give her a break, and then with she still wants to be a teenager. There’s nothing wrong with having your parents watch your baby for a night while you go out. That’s just stupid, and I knowppenty of KIDS that do that as well. So stop saying shit that she deserved it, when in reality she doesn’t. :)

January 21st, 2010 at 6:32 am

This girl is awful. She is old enough now to be responsible for her own behavior. Everyone wants to blame the mother for Farrah’s behavior thats just BS. Yes, her Mother should not have touched her. What she should have done and what she still should do is kick her out of her home. More than likely though Farrah would try to go mooch off of her grand-parents like she did when she was unable to convince her Mother to buy her a car last year.
I had a kid at 18 and moved out of my parent’s house. I lived on my own for all of it and at 21 I started college once my son was old enough for daycare. I did not bitch at my Mom to babysit all the time, I took the responsibility of motherhood like a woman. This girl acts as if she is still 12 years old.

January 21st, 2010 at 10:40 am

I can’t believe what I’m reading. What is wrong with you people. I don’t care how Farrah acts, that is no reason to be chocked or hit. Violence is NEVER the answer.

January 22nd, 2010 at 9:00 pm

Yeah, you guys, good job, as long as you write, “I don’t condone violence” it is ok for you to write thinly veiled rants that support domestic abuse. It doesn’t matter what she did her mother has no excuse to choke her. seriously I hope none of you have children. God forbid any of them make mistakes in their teenage years, as all kids do, I’m afraid you might end up choking them to… teach them a lesson? strangling your child sure does teach them a lesson, i’m sure it works better than talking to them and literally TEACHING them a lesson. But you know what they say, strangling is the best way to teach a child. Anways, maybe if this country was more pro-choice this teenager wouldnt be struggling as a single mom with an unsupportive family

Beauty">
Beauty">Beauty
January 23rd, 2010 at 11:04 pm

I think Farrah is a total bitch! The way that she talks to her parents is CRAZY! My mom would have not took that shit from any of us at all! Farrah has to realize that she is a mom now and she is no longer a TEENAGER once she had a baby! I have a 20 year old and I raised her to respect me and her elders! Farrahs parents take care of her child, buy things for the baby, and keep a roof over Farrahs head! If she is so GROWN UP like she trys to express all the time, then why come she dosen’t move the FUCK out and get her own place?! The only reason her WHORE ASS is there is for her mom and dad to take care of her baby why she searches for some DICK! Her mom is just plain tired of her ass, and she should have smacked the shit out of her long time ago! Maybe then the bitch would not be cussing them out all the time!

January 24th, 2010 at 12:16 pm

This girl is so disrespectful. She needs to realize that she is lucky to have her parents there to help her when she needs it. But she abuses their help. She talks down to her parents, and needs to learn that if she wants respect, she needs to show her parents some first. If she wants them to treat her like an adult, then she needs to start acting like one (regardless of the fact that she accidentally had a baby at a young age). Accidents happen. But she got pregnant, had a baby, and now she needs to step it up and be a mother -at this moment, it’s not about her anymore.
Her mother didn’t have a right to touch her daughter, but she is human, and shit happens. She probably feels like crap for doing it, but Farrah appears to be a mean girl. This whole situation probably has her mom completely torn up. Yeah, her mother has said and done things in the past that aren’t too great, but that doesn’t change the fact that she clearly cares for her daughter. And yet, her daughter seems to not give anything back. It’s a sad situation. Things could be a lot better between that family.

January 26th, 2010 at 8:52 am

If Farrah was my daughter I would do the same thing. I have wanted to jump through the TV and slap her. She is the one who got pregnant, brought a baby into her parents home, sleeps all morning. She snaps at her mom when she tries to give her advice or even tries to help. How dare she!!! I was in the same situation. I took care of daughter’s baby. I let her be a teen instead of mom. Now…..I have the baby and my daughter lives elsewhere. These kids don’t know what they are doing. They just wanted to have sex…they did not want the baby. Farrah does not want to be a mother. She should be kissing her mother’s ass! As for her father. I can’t believe he lets her talk like that. Then they wonder “WHY DOES MY CHILD ACT LIKE THIS”.

Debra…Kudos to you!! Finally stood up for yourself!

January 26th, 2010 at 4:53 pm

Farrah always whines about how she just wants to be a teenager and boo-hoo it’s so UNFAIR! Well if she wanted freedom she should’ve given the baby up for adoption like Catelynn and Tyler did. They are much more mature, especially for being so young.

Farrah is a horrible, cruel, conceited shrew, and I can understand how her mom might lose it (even though hitting and strangling are wrong). She thinks she’s so mature and wonderful, but really she’s just spoiled and stupid, with her little valley girl voice and caked-on makeup.

January 30th, 2010 at 10:33 am

i say mom should leave her alone like she wants, she should still care for poor lil sophia, but take her car dont pay her car insurance, cut off the cell phone, and not give her shit. its about time her mom blew!!!

February 2nd, 2010 at 8:33 pm

farrah your a total bitchhh! i hope you see this and know your a horrible and rude person i dont care if i dont “know” you! you need to grow up lookk at your baby and know you have to take care of her!

February 3rd, 2010 at 10:31 pm

i think its funny all these people talk shit about someone they do NOT know in person. the cameras want people to see a certain thing. they make you perceive things a certain way. i dont know her. i do not see her everyday life. not only does she juggle college, she juggles work. and she juggles being a mom and having a social life. who are we to see or say that she doesnt spend time with her? im a mother myself. a teen mom. im 18. i had my baby a month before my 18th birthday. she is now almost 1. the first few months i had her, i took care of her all the time! took her everywhere. but there was a time that i knew i couldnt provide for her. her dad is jus now coming around in her life. as of yesterday actually. i had my dad take care of her for a month or two(i do currently have her with me. she has been back living with me over 4 months now). i saw her almost everyday and if not, every other day. i knew she was better off there. yes i love her. yes i missed her. but some people dont have it made where they can jus sit around and hope people take care of them. farrah stepped up. she needed and wanted to go to college. atleast she is doing something. with her life and future with her daughter. i wont judge her and i will not hate her for something that you seen on TV.

February 8th, 2010 at 2:20 pm

you are all bitches for sticking up for her mom. if i was farrah i would go insane stuck inside my house with her as a mom. her mom is a complete psycho. im sure that if any of you were in farrahs’ posisition you would probably feel insane. cut her some slack she is a teen mom!

February 19th, 2010 at 7:51 pm

When I read these comments it breaks my heart. What is wrong with u people??.. We only kno what the cameras show us.. We don’t know what happens in their lives when the cameras stop rolling. No one up here as the right to judge who is right or wrong. Making personal attacks on farrah is pitiful. She is a young girl with a big responsibilty… not one person in this world is better than the next. It is not okay for her to be attacked in the manner no matter what the situation is. We have all made mistakes growing up.. She is still a child .. She still has the urge to b a teenager. She should be commended for keeping her child instead of aborting it like im sure some of u have done or will do in the future. She deserves support she is searching for someone to love and many of us no exactly how that feels. Im sure many of u will verbally attack me for this comment but I could care less about it im secure with my statement and I hope farrah finds what she needs to ease her heart… I hope all of u find what u need to lessen the hatred in urs..K.dot.Smooches

March 21st, 2010 at 5:55 am

I am a nineteen year old single mum and I hate what people are saying here. Unless you have a baby, you can’t possibly imagine how difficult it is. People shouldn’t judge Farrah. I think she’s doing her best to manage everything in her life. So what if she wants to go out and meet guys? She’s a mum but she’s still human! If I was with my baby all the time, I would go crazy. Anyone would. So give her a break.

April 1st, 2010 at 2:48 pm

Farrah isin need of love
She needs love

shamus">
shamus">shamus
June 23rd, 2010 at 3:44 pm

Ouch.

June 23rd, 2010 at 3:48 pm

That’s rough. Ouch

July 20th, 2010 at 1:50 pm

ITS ABOUT TIME HER MOM SLAPPED HER DUMB ASS DAUGHTER!!!!!!! DON’T HAVE A KID AND EXPECT UR MOTHER TO DO EVERYTHING FOR U ESPECIALLY WATCH UR KIDS WHILE U GO ON DATES WITH DUDES THAT WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH UR KID!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 20th, 2010 at 7:46 pm

Farrah is a bitch. There are two sides to every story. She can sit there and play victim but I see right through her. She wasn’t even grateful for the fact her mom let her stay across the street in her other house. She acted as if she was sending her to some run down shack. She’s such a bitch.

July 20th, 2010 at 7:49 pm

I mean look at Macy she’s such a sweetie. She’s mature and responsible I have mad respect for that girl. Farrahs attitude will get her nowhere.

July 20th, 2010 at 8:17 pm

all yall should shutup because violence is never the answer. so just shut.

haha">
haha">haha
July 24th, 2010 at 2:30 pm

All i know is…Ferrah is one ungrateful bitch. That is the nicest way i can put it. Whoever marries that girl is going to live one miserable life.

July 26th, 2010 at 7:04 am

All of you who are swearing and saying Farrah is spoiled and what not should just back the heck off. None of you know why she is acting the way she is because you have never been in her shoes. Her mom went way out of control and if you watch she is never nice to her daughter puts her down every chance and thinks shes in control well crazy knife swinging mama is not. All this poor girls mother and sister do is tell her shes a bad mom and make her cry oh yeah I wonder why the girl acts out and wants to get away. Wanting to have a night or afternoon out away from a child does not make a person a bad mother.Like someone commented above grandma was abusive while Farrah was pregnant and from what I have seen a lot of it is mental and that is just as bad as getting hit which Farrah got anyway. Nobody deserves to be hit or chocked by their own mother or anybody. And what the heck is her father doing?When I see him he talks and sits there but where is he when the fighting starts and his daughter gets hurt and his granddaughter is in danger?

July 28th, 2010 at 12:47 pm

You should calm down Lynn and think about something else. I think it’s a vicious circle, she is the way she is because her mum is the way she is. I feel sorry for Sophia, who cares about Farrah or her mum, what about Sophia? Did you not see how neglecting Farrah was to Sophia in all these episodes? Even when her child was crying she’d say stuff like “get over it Sophia, you look like an idiot right now” my natural instinct would be to pick my child up and comfort him/her. Farrah is unable to show emotion or give love. When does she cry? When she’s not getting her own way. It’s always me, me, me, me, I’m a victim. Poor Sophia. Farrah is the type of mum that will be partying in her 30s to make up for her lost teen years and Sophia will have no emotional relationship with her mother. Think about that.

July 31st, 2010 at 3:07 am

Farrah is completely rude. I watch this show and her mom reminds me so much of mine, except mine has depression and substance abuse problems at the age of 58. Me and my mom fight sometimes and I see the same way my mom looks when I say hurtful things. You can see it in Debra’s eyes. Farrah’s attitude hurts her mom emotionally. On the latest episode, her mom asks Farrah for a hug and Farrah said no because she doesn’t take her seriously. Imagine how a mother feels when their child doesn’t tell them they love them back or even hug them. You people defend Farrah but she’s rude and there’s another side of this story that isn’t as dramatic Farrah makes it out to be. Debra is a typical mom that cares for her daughter who is a spoiled melodramatic brat who uses her baby as an excuse for everything.

August 14th, 2010 at 3:13 pm

I am 48 yrs old and I find Farrah far more mature then her mother.

Her mother should have far more control of herself and her feelings. First of all physical abuse or verbal abuse in any relationship no matter how bad things may seem, is not acceptable.

Her mother has shown major lack of maturity and control in the situation.
It is just not acceptable. Yes she may have major problems and stress due to her teenage daughter having a child but things in life happen.

If her mother was not able to handle her feelings of upset and all that I am sure comes with such a situation, then she should have had the maturity to go and get help from a professional.

Life does not always give us what we want, but we have to seek help to get us through the worst of times. It was not like the mom had cancer or dealing with life threatening problems.

The mother obviously did not grieve the fact that her daughter was not going to have the fairly tale story of a wedding, child , and all that we dream of.

She should have taken steps to get help long before the child was born and accepted the daughter’s decision of keeping the baby.

Having a child at any age, does create challenges even for the most patient parents and under the best of circumstances.

Farrah’s mom should have taken classes how to be a good grandmother, confident, friend, mother and all of that.

Her mother in my opinion did not exhaust all resources available to handle the situation and it did not seem like she did not have the money to invest in some council.

Her mother comes across as a know it all, which obviously she is not because if she was, the situation would never have grown so heated.

I am sure Farrah or any young girl would have looked upon the mother to help in ever way, possible but now the daughter has lost confidence in her mom.

Farrah has ever reason to dislike the mother at this point, and I am sure she will, work on the relationship.

I do see the grandmother being very stubborn. Just watching the episode where the grandmother could not even stop feeding the baby when Farrah clearly asked a few times, just so she could read her important first birthday card.

Farrah was totally ignored and I would also have felt terrible. The grandmother showed no respect at all. In my opinion the grandmother has no respect for her daughter at all and is still holding bad feelings because she got pregnant.

Also the father on the show, did not seem to step in and he seemed just as bad by ignoring his daughter’s request to read a card.

If they cannot even respect a few seconds for the daughter to read a card, which takes a no brainer, then really they are not even ready or prepared to be the best grandparents at all.

August 15th, 2010 at 10:14 am

the new laws enacted in the last few years have taken it out of a the abused persons hands by making manditory arrests on the spot of the abuser this is what happened to farahs mom.
If she had just grabed farah by the hand she still would have been arrested. This is a crazy law and it has not helped the women that are really abused but has made more abusers go back home and kill after they get out of jail.
This law is being used by abusive teens to get back at their parents. Farahs mom got arested rightly so .

Watching the dynamics all of them should be in family counseling no way do I think Farah was innocent in the whole thing.
I believe she provoked the mother 100 percent. She left her baby in the dark crying in a room on the floor because she was pissed off at the mom in one episode and spoke abusively to the baby too. That speaks volumes about how farah is so “mature”.

Farah has a job due to free child care that we the tax payers are footing. Before that her parents were the providers of child care she was living in her moms guest house rent free at one point.

She goes to college big whoop who pays for that farah it is either the parents money paying for it or a loan. To get a loan someone signs for a young kid so if they default the loan will fall on the co signer. I say lets see how she makes it on her own with zero support in childcare ect… she would then be the tax payers problem on welfare. Farah is not independent at all and many of you young ones that think she is needs a reality check.
Farah is outright vindictive, the mom has relationship control issues the dad is a wimp. They all need lots of counseling period they are all a mess. Mostly I would love to see Farah loss everything so she can appreciate people in general. farah is just like her mother in personality that is what is so funny she can’t even see she is her mothers twin self absorbed it is all about them and control very sad.

August 24th, 2010 at 8:22 pm

i think farrah is an okay mom! she is young and stupid, some people dont belive in abortion, and cant handle adoption, its not like she could make a baby disapper from her stomache. she has a job, no boyfrined or “baby’s dad” wich makes things alot harder, you guys are fucks for talking shitt yo

August 24th, 2010 at 8:32 pm

oh yeah and to this wierdo up here “LISA” ,her mom is a looney and i would hate my life too if she was my mom, she might have got the job through child care, but SHE kept the fuckin job, she gets up and goes and does a good job obviously or she would be fired, you try raising a baby, working part time or full time, and going to college all on your own, STOP being a hater, she might be a bitch, but like i said i would through a fit too if she was my mom, because farrah is still just a kid, and she was letting her kid cry because that is what you do when they are that age and throw fits, it teaches them not too, jeez stop being such a hater

August 27th, 2010 at 3:57 am

No need for name calling jacquie ……honestly, its 2010….farrah , just like most teens have FREE access to birth control….so NO..we should not feel sorry for her….she layed down w/ that boy not her mom….and trust me even children know how babies are made….PERIOD!

September 15th, 2010 at 12:03 pm

My sister was a teen mom and lived at home. After her son was born if she wanted to party she had to find her own baby sitter and pay her. My parents watched my nephew when she worked, but that was it. Farrah would not have wanted to live in my parents home.

September 16th, 2010 at 7:49 am

First of all I acknowedge that Farrah is going through a very tough situation, however it doesn’t gv her the right to be a nasty, ungrateful, spoiled Bitch. I personally get sick to my stomach watching her treat her parents like crap! Her parents are not the ones that made the poor decision to get knocked up @ 16. And yes it happens but when it does don’t expect your parents to pick up your slack. Whatever her parents do for her she should appreciate because it’s not there responsibility, it’s hers. She is sickening & needs to grow up & stop acting like thw world owes her something. I hope her daughter gives her a dose of her own medicine. As far as her mom hitting her, that girl will push a nun to giving her a beatdown. So annoying.

December 3rd, 2010 at 9:53 am

good think that she called the cops on her mom and i hope that she goes to jail and stays their for a long time and does not come back to the show and i hope that the daughter does and her little daughter too and the dad should go to jail too

December 3rd, 2010 at 10:00 am

send me an email and we can talk about my email is lynnlee84@hotmail.com

July 5th, 2011 at 10:34 am

I’m guessing no one happened to watch 16 and Pregnant, where it shows how psycho and controlling Farrah’s mom really is. I feel like Debra started putting on a front during teen mom with the hope that people would forget how nuts she was before.

August 23rd, 2011 at 9:43 pm

thats y the bitch has no friends or bf’s who n the fuck would wanna be around that idiot,her parents pay for everything she acts like she does it all she’s an idiot http://www.poorme.com!!! Her mom needs to tell her to get the fuck out and not help her with shit! Cut off all her finances and tell her to do it all by herself fuck that bitch

September 1st, 2011 at 12:24 pm

Farrah needs to go kill herself. SHe is the most disrespectful dumbest bitch alive and seriously needs to commit suicide the world would be a better place WITHOUT her. Even Amber is a better mom than her.

September 13th, 2011 at 10:06 pm

she likes to sleep with niggers too

September 13th, 2011 at 10:13 pm

she’s a filthy cunt who’s twat smells like rotten Indian food. Dirty hook-nosed whore

Quibids.com">Quibids.com
April 9th, 2013 at 8:53 pm

Thank you for these kinds of a great blog. Where else could 1 get this kind of data written in this sort of an incite full way? I have a presentation that I am just now working on, and I had been seeking this sort of information.