Russell Brand held at LAX

91214W2_BRAND_B-GR_02

Russell Brand was left fuming after he was held by customs officials at Los Angeles airport on Saturday.

The Forgetting Sarah Marshall star was on his way to visit girlfriend Katy Perry but was quizzed for an hour about his police record before being allowed to head out of the airport.

He writes on his personal Twitter.com page, “In La. Held by customs for an hour – because of “previous convictions” then stepped into a a drizzlin (sic) grey-scape. It’s like being 16 again.”

Brand has had numerous run-ins with the police in the past, having been arrested 11 times.

Source, Bauer-Griffin

Monday, December 14th, 2009 at 3:15pm
Filed under Russell Brand | 8 Comments

Comments

Comments

December 14th, 2009 at 10:36 pm

Make’s you wonder if he’s paying for the inequities of a father or, if he’s knowledgeable about matters that few are even remotely aware of or if it’s harassment.

He should sue for harassment, unlawful detainment and kidnapping.

National Security is compromised by Israel being in control of Americans Homeland Security and by our Congress being half-controlled by Israel and by Obama being the puppet of Russian Jew Brzezinski.

If Jew Nazis don’t pay for their crimes then Nazi Obama and his Nazi Jew bankers and congress are going to kill everyone in the world.

December 14th, 2009 at 11:13 pm

‘An Artist’s hell’ is a sick rascist. Go screw yourself artist child.

December 14th, 2009 at 11:19 pm

America has been usurped by terrorist mass murdering Russian Bolsheviks. They want a repeat of the October Revolution and Obama is their braindead racist puppet.

Jews want to kill everyone because black Africans enslaved the Jews. The Jews killed a bunch of black babies and ran to Gaza where they began killing Palestinian babies.

Still full of racist hatred toward blacks for enslaving them, the Jew now has installed a black puppet who they’ve duped into calling on Russia for a million soldiers to come fight real Americans. This is because real Americans have seen the Jew bankers rob Americans’ time after time.

All eyes are on the Jews who think they are going to repeat the Bolshevik mass murdering of whites so the poor Jews and poor blacks can rob the “bourgeois” the middle class whites.

As Charles Manson said, “I know, I know, I know, I konw, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know.” The Jews called him a racist, stole his song and gave the song and the profits to a negro.

Jews are retarded. They’ll never learn. It’s hopeless. They have nowhere left to run and they’ve blown it in America. Put on your Air Jordans and beat it back to the middle east because there’s a saying that goes, “Let god sort ‘em out” and we won’t by crying or showing mercy for those who’ve usurped our government and robbed out nation and are planning a Bolshevik mass murder of America’s middle class so the loser thief Jew bankers don’t have to return the many trillions of dollars they’re stolen for their New World Order.

Their New World Order is the Old World Order of blacks enslaving Jew but this time around Jews are enslaving the blacks. God certainly does make mistakes because ignorant low-lives continue to make the entire world their personal ghetto hell.

December 15th, 2009 at 1:04 am

Is this Artist’s Hell character for real?
Russell Brand was held at customs because he has been arrested 11 times. I think it’s kind of valid and, seriously, it was one hour. It’s not like he was held there for the whole day.
Stop being such a racist, “Artist” this post has absolutely nothing to do with Jews in any way.
Where you get your facts from I have no idea, “Jews want to kill everyone because black Africans enslaved the Jews” is some of the most ridiculous rubbish I have ever heard.

December 15th, 2009 at 9:13 am

@An Artist’s Hell……
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahaaa…
You tell ‘em! You are SO on top of things, I had no idea anyone might have their finger right on the pulse of the world. You should run for President – oh wait the New-Third-Reich-Zionist-War-Machine-of-Black-Africa might get in your way.
Maybe take a shower instead.

December 15th, 2009 at 10:36 am

Please don’t feed the trolls!

December 16th, 2009 at 4:21 am

Quill & Dagger orchestrated it, to be sure.

They are all about “security” just not our security, it’s all about their own security. Like the way war profiteering Goldman Sachs employees are taking up arms for their own personal security.

Their security blanket has been eaten away by moths.

(I’d rather have my finger on the pulse of government corruption than both thumbs up my *ss. Try getting up and doing some jumping jacks once in awhile, trolls.)

December 16th, 2009 at 2:41 pm

Really? Dude’s joking right? It must be hard being a moron nowadays. I hope your tinfoil hat fits good, because I am a black Jew communist and I’m targeting your brain waves!!!1 Anyway, Russell Brand is far from funny and could care less what happens to him if it involves him being alive.