Jon Gosselin Apologizes to Hailey Glassman‏

jon-gosselin-smoking-pot.jpg

Jon Gosselin gives The Insider his first reaction to girlfriend’s Hailey Glassman’s tearful declaration that life dating him has been difficult and painful.

Gosselin tells The Insider, “My girlfriend, Hailey Glassman, has paid a significant price to live under such a media microscope. I am grateful for her emotional support and I regret any pain that my actions have caused her as she has selflessly born the pressures I have endured under the media glare. I am committed to making things right with Hailey as well as Kate and especially my children. I ask you to please give me the opportunity to prove myself.”

Jon’s comment comes after an emotional Hailey told The Insider about her headline-grabbing relationship with the dad of eight — including her struggles in the spotlight, being called a “home wrecker” for dating Jon after his split with his estranged wife Kate.

Thursday, October 29th, 2009 at 1:13pm
Filed under Jon Gosselin | 5 Comments

Comments

Comments

October 29th, 2009 at 1:14 pm

Jon G, you ugly azz bald headed useless piece of diseased shyt, God will strike your entire being… You and this worthless harlot you’re apologising for. You shame your own family, your own children, berate and insult the woman you called your wife, but your priority is to apologise for some dumb shyt like this? Fawk you from here to hell… Kate G is not the best human being out there and she’s a total bytch but never ever did I ever think SHE would be the one that comes out of all this looking like a pristine angel… UGH. This money bank will dry up soon, and you’ll eventually lay in the death bed your diseased ugly hands made for yourself.

October 29th, 2009 at 1:21 pm

I’m sure his next apology will be for the variety of STDs they’re both passing to each other… Effing idiots.
Rather than apologising Jon, why don’t you take a long look in the mirror, shatter the mirror, then stab yourself in the gut you pudgy ugly piece of human waste. You’re bald, impotent, your eyes are GROSS and oh yea, you’re UGLY.

October 30th, 2009 at 5:10 am

Wow ^^I think Jenna and Eve are the same person!!

October 30th, 2009 at 7:45 am

“she has selflessly born the pressures…” give me a break- This did NOT come from Jon. You would think his mouthpiece would at least make an effort to make it sound like it actually came out of Jon’s mouth. Selflessly born…..great stuff

Emily Wilkes">Emily Wilkes
October 30th, 2009 at 7:57 pm

The whole thing just doesn’t sound genuine.