Paris Hilton: Paris Jackson is named after me

Paris Hilton

Not only does Paris Hilton share a name with Michael Jackson’s daughter, Paris Jackson, the celebutante reveals that the late King of Pop asked her mom Kathy Hilton for permission to use the name.

“My mom and Michael went to high school together and they were best friends since they were 13,” she tells Extra.

“So I grew up knowing Michael very well and when he had his daughter, he always loved the name Paris and grew up being an uncle to me. So he asked my mom if it was okay and of course she said yes and I think she’s such a beautiful little girl and I’m proud we have the same name.”

Source, Bauer-Griffin

Thursday, July 23rd, 2009 at 3:15pm
Filed under Michael Jackson, Paris Hilton | 6 Comments

Comments

Comments

July 24th, 2009 at 1:43 am

I can’t tell if this is another one of her lame made-up stories or if this is actually true?
Can someone confirm this?

July 24th, 2009 at 9:40 am

Had no clue. When Michael died she didn’t say a word.

July 25th, 2009 at 12:29 am

Paris Jackson is WAY PRETTIER than you, Paris Hilton. besides, if MJ was still alive, he won’t allow you to use his very sweet daughter for your own good (do you have any, BTW?). stop being filthy, i know Paris Jackson won’t grow as slutty as you are.

July 26th, 2009 at 7:57 pm

I seriously doubt this is true. I don’t think her mother knew MJ, not personally. I think she’s full of shit.

August 4th, 2009 at 7:54 pm

That is SO NOT true! Paris Jackson was named after the place she was conceived at. Debbie Rowe said it herself on the “Living w/Michael Jackson Take two” interview.
Hilton seems so wanna-be with this kind of declaration. Sick girl…

November 27th, 2009 at 12:59 am