CONFIRMED: Heidi Montag poses for Playboy!

post_image-0529_heidi_montag_bikini_00735.jpg

Heidi Montag has gotten a lot of exposure lately – but the newlywed is about to get even more: She has posed for the September issue of Playboy, PEOPLE has confirmed.

The reality star was most recently stirring up drama on I’m a Celebrity … Get Me Out of Here, shot in Costa Rica, where she was briefly hospitalized. In April, she married her Hills costar Spencer Pratt.

Details of her Playboy photos are, um, scant: “There is nudity. It’s tasteful – she had a lot of fun with it,” says a second source. A rep for the magazine had no comment, and Montag’s rep was not immediately available to respond to questions.

Thursday, June 11th, 2009 at 7:19pm
Filed under Heidi Montag | 12 Comments

Comments

Comments

WizardofIB">WizardofIB
June 12th, 2009 at 12:19 am

It might be easier to get excited about this if she didn’t look the same as almost every girl in PB in the past 10 years. Oh Wait! She married a gay guy! Too bad that’s not interesting anymore. I volunteer these two for full-time jobs as speed bumps at the local recycling center. At least then they would be helping someone with something

June 12th, 2009 at 1:53 am

I don’t think that issue will sell, unless they put a bag over her (horse) head.

June 13th, 2009 at 1:27 am

i agree with the comment above me. this chick is a no talent hack and obviously playboy will take whatever they can get. she is all fake and isn’t she miss christian? what would jesus say about this? give me a break. her time was up a long time ago. NEXT

June 13th, 2009 at 9:41 pm

“They ttttook my dry shampooooooo”

June 13th, 2009 at 9:44 pm

it must have been in God’s will then…

June 13th, 2009 at 11:49 pm

I think the devil told them to take her dry shampoo.

June 14th, 2009 at 10:21 am

this couple is all in it for the publicity.
heidi: “oh, spencer!! my warden! thank yo so much for controlling me, for being my manager because we cant afford one, and thank you for showing me my breasts would only look good with implants, and also, thank you for alerting me to the fact that my nose would only look good and attract photogs if i got a nose job. im so glad you watch out for me, spence. i dont know what id do with out you alienating my family and friends and controlling every blink of my eyes!”
Spencer: “just fucking say i do so i can be in the spotlight even more!”

June 14th, 2009 at 8:51 pm

In this picture it looks like shes straining desperately not to pinch a loaf off in the sand.

June 14th, 2009 at 10:29 pm

Horse head.

June 15th, 2009 at 7:38 pm

I don\\\’t ever watch the Hills or her other show, I honestly think it is garbage T.V. But despite whatever anyone says about her or her shows, you KNOW you\\\’d hit that! I know I would, HOT! Any guy that says he wouldn\\\’t is as gay as that American Idol guy; lol or rather any guy that has been on american idol.

June 27th, 2009 at 3:12 am