So where does Spencer’s money come from, anyway?

heidi montag spencer pratt

A friend of mine called me the other day, and asked me where Spencer gets all his money. I didn’t have a clue, so I looked around online. I thought maybe he was a trust fund baby…but apparently not! His dad is a dentist, and his mom is a stay at home mom.

So where DOES his money come from? This same friend did some digging of his own, and this is what he found!

• Pratt “coproduced” Jenner’s short-lived reality series, Princes of Malibu, which chronicled the Jenner brothers’ pampered existence under the rule of their stepfather, shmaltz-rock producer David Foster—yes, the man who brought America Josh Groban and Michael Bublé is somehow involved in this mess.
  • Spencer’s management company, Innovator Management, has about four clients, though it’s tough to tell as most of Pratt’s “companies” have MySpace pages without any other Web presence. The clients are, not surprisingly, Brody, Heidi (who is cutting an album soon under Spencer’s tutelage), David Foster, and The Princes of Malibu (DVD).
  • Spencer is VP of Archangel L.A., a company which appears to make silver jewelry that retails at two stores in Los Angeles. The goods are not yet available for purchase (or really even to look at) online.
  • He also has his hands in the music industry, working on 143 Records (David Foster’s label for Atlantic, natch), and the nebulous Precise Music Group, which has one artist, YaBoy, a rapper big on the L.A. underground mix tape scene.
  • Spencer and Brody are both “VPs of 310 Creative,” a company that animates Web graphics and designs celebrity websites. Among their clients: Nicole Richie, David Foster, Ya Boy, and the band Korn.

Wow, who knew Spencer was this busy…or talented?

Thanks Jamie for your detective work. Haha…

Wednesday, October 3rd, 2007 at 9:09am
Filed under Heidi Montag, Spencer Pratt | 12 Comments

Comments

Comments

October 3rd, 2007 at 9:35 am

PLEASE.. I BEG YOU STOP POSTING THESE F-TARDS ON THE WEBSITE.. I WANT THEM TO GO AWAY!!!

October 3rd, 2007 at 9:39 am

F-Tards? Okay, that was funny.

October 3rd, 2007 at 10:47 am

Is Brody still a client? I thought Spencer threw a fit back when because Brody was talking to Lauren again. Or is that old news and they never severed ties? LMAO

October 3rd, 2007 at 11:21 am

I always wondered where this guy got his money…now I know.

October 3rd, 2007 at 11:29 am

Does anyone really give a sh*t about these two?? I don’t really even know who they are, or care! She has fake boobs and he looks, let’s just say, in denial.

October 3rd, 2007 at 12:50 pm

i don’t think anyone cares about these people, but today a friend of mine had asked me the same question about Spencer. and i had no clue! so these facts helped me!

October 3rd, 2007 at 6:29 pm

If it was found online it is most likely bogus. You can write whatever you want online and it can be googled. Fact or Fiction. I can make a bunch of myspace pages, a website, and have all of these companies that make absolutely no capital. So online, I look like a genious, but in reality, it’s all smoke and mirror bs that makes no money at all.

October 4th, 2007 at 4:53 am

I think he lost Brody as a client! Watching Canada MTV on Monday they have a Hills aftershow and Brody called in and saud he doesn’t think that he will be friends with Spencer again…I think that means they haven’t talked and Spencer isn’t his manager!

Monte Vangoff">Monte Vangoff
January 18th, 2010 at 5:11 am

Awesome site. Gives me the invcentive for my fitness goals this year. I hate being called fatty!!

Marilyn Grenier">Marilyn Grenier
November 5th, 2010 at 6:22 am

both!(:

November 29th, 2011 at 5:49 pm

All the best. Thanks for leaving your comment here. Feel free to visit anytime.

December 2nd, 2011 at 3:22 pm

Thanks , I have just been searching for info approximately this topic for a while and yours is the greatest I have came upon so far. But, what in regards to the conclusion? Are you sure in regards to the supply?|What i don’t understood is actually how you’re no longer really a lot more neatly-appreciated than you might be now. You’re so intelligent.