A friend of mine called me the other day, and asked me where Spencer gets all his money. I didn’t have a clue, so I looked around online. I thought maybe he was a trust fund baby…but apparently not! His dad is a dentist, and his mom is a stay at home mom.
So where DOES his money come from? This same friend did some digging of his own, and this is what he found!
- Pratt “coproduced” Jenner’s short-lived reality series, Princes of Malibu, which chronicled the Jenner brothers’ pampered existence under the rule of their stepfather, shmaltz-rock producer David FosterÃ¢â¬âyes, the man who brought America Josh Groban and Michael BublÃÂ© is somehow involved in this mess.
- Spencer’s management company, Innovator Management, has about four clients, though it’s tough to tell as most of Pratt’s “companies” have MySpace pages without any other Web presence. The clients are, not surprisingly, Brody, Heidi (who is cutting an album soon under Spencer’s tutelage), David Foster, and The Princes of Malibu (DVD).
- Spencer is VP of Archangel L.A., a company which appears to make silver jewelry that retails at two stores in Los Angeles. The goods are not yet available for purchase (or really even to look at) online.
- He also has his hands in the music industry, working on 143 Records (David Foster’s label for Atlantic, natch), and the nebulous Precise Music Group, which has one artist, YaBoy, a rapper big on the L.A. underground mix tape scene.
- Spencer and Brody are both “VPs of 310 Creative,” a company that animates Web graphics and designs celebrity websites. Among their clients: Nicole Richie, David Foster, Ya Boy, and the band Korn.
Wow, who knew Spencer was this busy…or talented?
Thanks Jamie for your detective work. Haha…