Want to know who’s winning the Big Brother HOH competitions?

bb8hoh.jpg

I’ve been dying to know all day who is winning the HOH competitions in the Big Brother house, so I did some searching today and found out!  There are 3 parts to the competition – I have the first 2 winners…if you’re interested!  If you want to know (SPOILER) click on MORE!

Zach won round 1 – and Dick (grrrrrrr) won round 2!!  So it will be Dick and Zach in the Final part of the competition tonight. Dick and Dani seem to think it’s going to be trivia competition.

If it’s a trivia competition – then Zach should have it in the bag.  Dick’s never been good at trivia.  If it were Dani and Zach – then Dani would have it hands down.

I can’t wait for tonight!

Thursday, September 13th, 2007 at 1:13pm
Filed under Big Brother | 7 Comments

Comments

Comments

September 13th, 2007 at 1:44 pm

I would love to know, but I want to be surprised tonight! I can’t stand Dick and I’m beginning to dislike Danielle very much also! I guess I’m rooting for Zach because he’s the only one left!

QuitWhining">QuitWhining
September 13th, 2007 at 3:21 pm

YiPPy Yi Yah. I am so glad ED won round two!!!!

September 13th, 2007 at 3:50 pm

I’m rooting for Dick to win the whole damn thing! Go Dick! Woot!

September 13th, 2007 at 3:52 pm

Hmmm…Dick won the last HOH with trivia. The third and final part is always how well do you know your housemates. Zach doesn’t really know them because they avoided him. Dick did get to know quite a few rather well and Dani is helping him by quizzing him on mundane stuff. I think Dick can take Zach!

September 13th, 2007 at 4:38 pm

PLEASE let dick get this!!

September 13th, 2007 at 5:08 pm

I used to like Dick, in the beginning. But each week he has left a bad taste in my mouth. He is a total jerk. I know he says it is for strategy, but you don’t say those kind of things if you don’t think it. He is unusually cruel and unkind to everyone. I am soooooooo glad he lost round one to Zach after all of his bullying. I hope Zach wins, and takes Dick to the final. Danielle is a spoiled brat.

September 14th, 2007 at 10:37 am

I totally agree with you Judy. Dick is an awful person and I can’t believe anyone could like him at all. Danielle has turned out to be an obnoxious, spoiled brat also.

I am so annoyed that they are in the final two. I don’t want either of them to win, but I’d rather Danielle win than Dick. Uhhhgh!