Is Eva too skinny?

073107_spn_longoria04.jpg

I think she’s definitely too skinny…what do you guys think?

Celebrity Babylon

Wednesday, August 1st, 2007 at 5:17pm
Filed under Eva Longoria | 23 Comments

Comments

Comments

August 1st, 2007 at 5:32 pm

I hate her, so I wish she would lose more weight and just *poof* disappear.

August 1st, 2007 at 5:33 pm

Yes she is- waaaay too skinny.

August 1st, 2007 at 5:47 pm

I dunno….she’s a tiny lady…so I can’t tell, last time I saw her in a bikini, yes, far too thin.

August 1st, 2007 at 5:50 pm

Aww look how cute. A plucked chicken in a red dress!

August 1st, 2007 at 6:14 pm

I hate her too. Hate hate hate her.

August 1st, 2007 at 6:29 pm

mmmm I dunno. I guess she’s kinda borderline because she is petite. Though, 5 more lbs on her body wouldn’t look bad, but 5 lbs less would!!!!

August 1st, 2007 at 6:30 pm

If visible chest bones are too skinny, then DUH!

August 1st, 2007 at 6:39 pm

I cannot STAND this chick! My only consolation is at least she got married–OUT of the COUNTRY–LOL :)

August 1st, 2007 at 6:52 pm

Eva who? Soon she will be the ex-Desperate housewife. Cause the show will be canceled. And her husband will cheat on her.

August 1st, 2007 at 7:01 pm

i love paris hilton

August 1st, 2007 at 7:13 pm

Jesse D, you almost made me spit all over my keyboard, that was too hilarious!!!

August 1st, 2007 at 7:23 pm

I was JUST telling my friends that I think her body is disgusting. To be that petite and that skinny is just extremely unappealing to me.

August 2nd, 2007 at 1:25 am

OH heck no way Petite? Eva’s a bloated cow.. she needs to lose at least twenty more pounds if she really wants to expose all the skeletal joints, her rib cage, spine and adams apple! Lets get strict on less caloric consumption Ava.. I bet you eat more than twice a week, and have consumed food that you don’t vomit, or use laxatives six times a day.. do ya, you silly gluton?! Going to get dumped.. someone flashing those gaunt sexy bones will steal Tony away.

August 2nd, 2007 at 3:44 am

Nope. Just too damn ugly, annoying, generic and overrated.

August 2nd, 2007 at 7:21 am

agree 100 per cent, contessa

August 2nd, 2007 at 9:55 am

Hey guys,

I live in San Antonio Texas… I see Eva all the time. She is not too skinny, nor is she stuck up, ugly, or any other nasty remark you might make for her. She is a lovely woman who would talk to anyone one of you and make time to take a picture with you. Why all the hate??? This is not a good picture of her. There are plenty of pictures of her not showing bones.
I can vouch I ate at Metarria Restraunt in downtown San Antonio with Tony and Eva there and she ate like a normal person. So please, while I won’t claim she is a friend, she does wave hi to me and I for one adore her.

August 2nd, 2007 at 9:59 am

I used to be very skinny (pre-babies that is). At 5’3″ I averaged 105 lbs. for many of my late teen & 20′s. Eva has always been thin but I agree, when you can start counting the ribs/bones in the chest & stomach area, you are approaching dangerous. She is underweight.

I do like her new haircut though.

August 2nd, 2007 at 10:20 am

The most attractive woman in Hollywood.

August 2nd, 2007 at 11:57 am

New flash Americans::::
You can eat healthy and workout and look like that too…
That is what the “norm” looks like…..

August 2nd, 2007 at 1:05 pm

Greg, thank you. I can’t understand all of the hate surrounding this woman, either. I have chalked it up to jealousy, but everyone says no… I’ve seen her on several shows and she’s just as sweet and humble as can be. I don’t get why no one likes her. Too many haters out there!

August 2nd, 2007 at 3:50 pm

It’s all the great sex she’s having with Tony. She’s an addict. Poor Eva can’t keep any weight on. By the way, if she’s not getting enough, I wouldn’t mind getting her all hot and horny just anytime she wants.

August 3rd, 2007 at 1:51 pm

actually eating healthy and exercising will not leave you looking like this, it will leave you looking much healthier! she looks underweight, and that’s not te norm. And I’m very sorry, but I’ve been to Europe and grew up in Europe and I know that europeans are not as skinny as Eva is in this picture!

August 6th, 2007 at 7:28 pm

I don’t think that she too skinny, but I have this dress and love it. It’a by Single and I bought it at http://www.buysingle.com