Does this look like a “disaster” to you?

thumbnailbrit02.jpg

Yesterday I reported that OK! was going to publish pictures Britney spears having some sort of meltdown.

These pictures are nuthin! I mean seriously – OK! has hit an all new low.  To promise such DRAMA and to deliver… pictures we’ve already seen?  BORING! C’mon OK! get some new material! Seriously!

Click on the thumbnails to see the full size.

86187_okbritneyinterview2_123_760lo.jpg86185_okbritneyinterview1_123_719lo.jpg86195_okbritneyinterview3_123_441lo.jpg

Wednesday, July 25th, 2007 at 3:15pm
Filed under Britney Spears | 15 Comments

Comments

Comments

July 25th, 2007 at 3:26 pm

Im so disappointed. Thank god I didnt get that magazine. I was looking forward to finally reading something funny like that. whatever. ok! is definitely not ok im my books anymore.

July 25th, 2007 at 3:26 pm

This is crap. Where’s the “career ruining” stuff? This is just typical Brit behavior. I’d expect no less. Man, how disappointing!

July 25th, 2007 at 3:27 pm

I read that they couldn’t publish their photos because of legal issues. Britney left the interview early, and OK decided that they weren’t going to pay her the agreed price. They can’t hold out AND publish the photos, so they went with the interview and stock photos. Did you read about the sh!t that she pulled, and how much stuff she took? CRAZY!

July 25th, 2007 at 3:59 pm

ok is full of bulls….
this are paparazzi photos we all seen already
Brit is hungry for attention, so do OK!

July 25th, 2007 at 4:32 pm

It may not be the “disaster” they were talking about, but yes, it does look like a disaster to me! ;)

July 25th, 2007 at 5:00 pm

they were going to give her 1 mill for the interview, but she f ed it up so bad they did not pay her and could not use the photos (see kelly’s post) hence the old photos..i’m still curious to read the story though. and yeah..britney is a disaster no matter what she wears..does…says..etc.

July 25th, 2007 at 5:03 pm

I’m not trying to be mean but her youngest son looks like he may have Downs Syndrome. Does he? Is that why she hides him so much?

July 25th, 2007 at 5:08 pm

Omg Misty’s comment is right, i mean her youngest is a cutie don’t get me wrong but he does sort of look like he has down syndrome…in these magazine pics anyway….

July 25th, 2007 at 6:41 pm

I knew it! I knew they wouldn’t come through. They at least wrote a somewhat interesting story, but they left out the part about her fondling herself and her eyes rolling up in the back of her head. And where are the pictures? What a disappointment. We all love to see a good trainwreck, especially when we’ve been promised one!

July 25th, 2007 at 6:58 pm

Instead of Down Syndrome, I am thinking that the son may have Fetal Alcohol Syndrome–from all of Brit’s crazy party ways. Either way, YES! This does look like one big trainwreck in the making!

July 25th, 2007 at 7:13 pm

Misty, I totally agree with you about the baby. If you look at pictures of Britney when she shaved her head, he looks exactly the same! They both have eyes that are too far apart and droopy, but the baby is especially “special” looking. Her oldest is pretty cute though.

July 25th, 2007 at 7:41 pm

i think her babies are cute and look just fine. but she really needs to clean up her act.

July 25th, 2007 at 7:58 pm

those aren’t the pictures that ok! took. they were worried about getting sued by britney so they just went with the story but used old photos.

July 25th, 2007 at 11:46 pm

maybe the OK pics will get leaked somehow. That would make my day!

July 28th, 2007 at 10:59 pm