Jennifer Garner shopping in Hawaii, June 26

Is that a (dare I say) baby bump?

**IMAGES REMOVED**

Wednesday, June 27th, 2007 at 1:13pm
Filed under Jennifer Garner | 10 Comments

Comments

Comments

June 27th, 2007 at 3:33 pm

I say no, looks just like her body.

June 27th, 2007 at 5:34 pm

yeah i say no too, i think she is very toned and sometimes the muscles protrude a bit.

June 27th, 2007 at 5:59 pm

I also think it’s a “no”

June 27th, 2007 at 8:15 pm

I really hate how a woman can’t have a normal body now. If her stomach protrudes a quarter of an inch we’re calling it a “baby bump”. It’s a wonder so many young girls are bullimic or anorexic!

June 27th, 2007 at 8:43 pm

I say yes. By the way, I wonder if that is Luciana walking next to her with the bags. But WHy wouldn’t the photog. take a picture of her?

June 27th, 2007 at 10:49 pm

YES SHE IS!

You will think I’m full of shit, and I don’t blame you. In fact, I may agree with you; I’m just waiting to be proved wrong!!! (maybe jen will be the one)

But I have been getting an overwhelming feeling around pregnant women; it’s like I just know. I can’t explain it, and it has nothing to do with the appearance of a “baby bump.” I just look at them and say, “she’s preggers.” This has been true of 6 girls so far, randomly; and I thought for sure I would be wrong about one of them. But I called a good friend of mine at 2 weeks after they had been trying for 2 years. I don’t think about it and my mind doesn’t work; it just comes out my mouth unexpected. “Your pregnant.”

Any way, I did this two weeks ago when I looked at Jen Garner. So we’ll see…

Is it bad that I kinda wish she wasn’t?

June 28th, 2007 at 1:37 am

I don’t think she is. Her stomach has always stuck out like that, if you ever watched ALIAS it is just the natural way her stomach looks. Her body looks amazing though….

June 28th, 2007 at 8:05 am

no she´s DEFINITELY NOT what´s about this so called “baby bump” check out some pics from the beach where she just wears a bikini you can see just a toned body with abs maybe she´s a bit flatuletn for this ppl woh think she´s fat!It´s unfair she tried so hard to get her shape back and she did and if you don´t know this a womes body changed afer giving birth it´s because of ppl like you that celebs try to look as thin as posssible!
Stop that please she´s soooo thin i´m always looking at her and i think she could eat a bit more ans out on some weight!

August 4th, 2007 at 8:35 pm

She doesn’t look pregnant here – the tummy is potruding all the way up, not just in the lower part as it would be with an early pregnancy. Also there are no boobs…anyone who was pregnant knows that boobs are swelling from the beginning.

Victor">