Michelle Williams strolling with baby in Brooklyn, June 18

michellewilliamsstrollingwithbabyinbrooklyn01.jpg

Monday, June 18th, 2007 at 5:17pm
Filed under Michelle Williams | 9 Comments

Comments

Comments

June 18th, 2007 at 6:01 pm

She is so ugly… it seems like she is getting worse everytime I see her!

June 18th, 2007 at 6:27 pm

Aww, this is so cute. Her hairstyle isn’t that great, but I love her outfit. Thanks for posting!

June 18th, 2007 at 7:25 pm

She should have never cut her hair. She was much better looking with long hair.

June 18th, 2007 at 8:05 pm

It looks like mother and child are WIPED out–hot and tired in this pic! :(

June 19th, 2007 at 12:00 am

Is that Mia Farrow from the Rosemary’s Baby days?!
Somebody get that girl a stylist!

June 19th, 2007 at 6:00 am

I love it, she looks great and so does her baby

June 19th, 2007 at 8:03 am

She is so so ugly….looks like Austin Powers. She has always been ugly, it’s only thanks to brillian makeup artists and stylists that at times she seems okay.

Is it true that Heath and her are kaput….I have heard rumours that they are and they are trying to keep it from the public. They certainly haven’t been seen together in ages and he got all funny when asked about if they were married as he was seen with a wedding band, then he got funnier and stopped wearing it. I guess they will pretend they are together for a while, until their film I’m Not There is premiered at least. What he sees/saw in her I’ll never know….eww.

Michelle also looks like she’s putting on weight, could she be turning to carbs for some tlc if the break up rumours are true?

June 19th, 2007 at 10:26 am

What did she do to her hair??? What is she wearing???

June 19th, 2007 at 12:37 pm

awww their baby is adorable!!