Pregnant Bridget Moynahan and Gretchen Mol

13963920browns8194511200732352pm.jpg

13963667browns8194511200732508pm.jpg13963696browns8194511200732438pm.jpg13963812browns8194511200732543pm.jpg13963869browns8194511200732526pm.jpg

Friday, May 11th, 2007 at 4:16pm
Filed under Uncategorized | 13 Comments

Comments

Comments

May 11th, 2007 at 5:08 pm

The girl in the blue dress looks ridiculous in that non maternity dress. My lord we all know your pregnant lady, why are you trying to smother you baby??

May 11th, 2007 at 6:30 pm

it actually is a maternity dress. liz lange.

May 11th, 2007 at 6:36 pm

Annie…What kind of creepy person are you to take the time out of your day to criticize a pregnant woman – who, by the way, looks simply georgeous and glowing and happy. And her dress is perfection. Don’t you know that people DON’T dress in TENTS anymore when they are pregnant? This is much nicer…it shows the slim lines of her body, while revealing her growing baby bump.

I think Bridget is one of the most beautiful pregnant women out there (and Gretchen looks very cute too). She has enough to deal with without nasty and ignorant people like you making unkind and untrue comments. I’m sure she’s smart enough to separate the wheat from the chaff.

May 11th, 2007 at 6:45 pm

it actually is a maternity dress. the liz lange ‘sar’ dress featured in april’s vogue.

May 11th, 2007 at 6:56 pm

Bridget, You look beautiful in your blue dress. Much happiness to you and your baby.

May 11th, 2007 at 7:08 pm

Bridget has a double chin. Totally understand why Tom dumped this old maid for a REAL woman!

May 11th, 2007 at 7:21 pm

Wow, Janet… you said it! I’m 5+ months pregnant, and only wear fitted clothes. And (gasp!), I’m one of those pregnant woman who (gasp again!) wears a bikini! Bridget looks beautiful, and you are right… the days of “the tent” for 9 months is OVER!!

May 11th, 2007 at 8:27 pm

Leave Annie alone! The dress does look horrible.

May 11th, 2007 at 9:55 pm

eek and annie must be tom/gisele groupies…because there is no way objectively that anyone can think bridget looks other than stunning. Sad that they feel the need to attack a beautiful pregnant woman. I hope they get a suitable “reward” for their unkindness.

May 11th, 2007 at 10:19 pm

TrapperinCali, I will pray every day that you will NEVER get pregnant in this lifetime. You don’t deserve to be a mother.

All women gain weight during their pregnancy. I hope I will look like her when I am. She’s beautiful. Gretchen looks great too. How do they stay so thin, my sister was so fat when she was pregnant.

May 14th, 2007 at 3:57 pm

ITS A GIRL..!!!!!

May 14th, 2007 at 4:19 pm

If you’re right Kayla, I think it would be easier for Bridget..the name would not have so much significance, and maybe easier for a stepdad to accept (altho I still hope stupid Tom comes around). Most important is that the baby is happy and healthy. Do you have insider info?

June 10th, 2008 at 9:22 am

I read similar article also named Pregnant Bridget Moynahan and Gretchen Mol, and it was completely different. Personally, I agree with you more, because this article makes a little bit more sense for me