Did Tom Hiddleston Make It Onto The James Bond Shortlist?

Comments 0
Posted by:

Tom Hiddleston gets naked in 'Crimson Peak'; talks nudity in Hollywood

Wow, everyone is still speculating on if Tom Hiddleston is still up for James Bond…

The Sun claims that “film bosses” have compiled a shortlist of British and Irish actors who could potentially be the leading candidates to replace Daniel Craig as Bond…and it’s basically the list of people that everyone knows about already. And yes, The Sun says Tom is on the shortlist. But, it’s really only relevant if the first choice doesn’t pan out which is…wait for it…OF COURSE Idris Elba:

Film bosses have drawn up an official shortlist of actors to be the next James Bond if Daniel Craig goes through with his threat to quit. Luther star Idris Elba, 43, has made the cut, as has Michael Fassbender, 39. Also in the running are Fast and Furious star Luke Evans, 37, Sons of Anarchy’s Charlie Hunnam, 36, Poldark’s Aidan Turner, 33, and Tom Hiddleston, 35.

Key players at studio MGM think Elba has the gravitas, talent and box office appeal. A source at the movie company revealed: “To get anyone to take over from Daniel will be a tough job. There will be a lot of trepidation about a new Bond, but Idris’ talent and proven appeal gives executives a lot of heart. Idris may be a little older than the other candidates but he looks like he is still in his 30s. MGM are confident that they are in a pretty strong place with a raft of talent available.”

Idris insists he has not been approached and last month claimed he was “too old” to play James Bond.

EON Productions franchise boss Barbara Broccoli is also meeting actors, including Happy Valley star James Norton, 31, and Billy Elliot actor Jamie Bell, 30, who are not on MGM’s list. The source went on: “While the MGM executives have an idea, Barbara makes the ultimate decision on the role. Once Barbara decides who she wants to direct, then the audition process will be vital.”

(Via The Sun)

Tom Hiddleston, Michael Fassbender, Luke Evans, Jamie Bell, Idris Elba, Aidan Turner, James Norton, Charlie Hunnam…sure, it’s diverse, but is it even real? I don’t know anymore. I feel like Tom’s out, and surprises (but knowns) like Michael Fassbender and Charlie Hunnam probably won’t even do it.

Who do YOU think should be James Bond?! WEIGH IN BELOW.

 

Photo: FameFlynet


 
Posted by:
Thursday, September 1st, 2016 at 9:09am
Filed under Tom Hiddleston | No Comments

Kim Kardashian Is Proud Of Her Psoriasis

Comments 0
Posted by:

Screen Shot 2016-08-31 at 7.28.53 PM

Kim Kardashian isn’t a VICTIM to her psoriasis.

The reality star has come clean about the butt injections to combat her skin condition (sure) but she also says she’s done with hiding the dry, itchy patches she gets from her condition and she’s living LOUD and flaky and PROUD. Girl discussed her chronic skin sitch on her app:

“I have that one patch on my right leg that is the most visible,” Kardashian West, 35, says in a post on her app. “I don’t even really try to cover it that much anymore. Sometimes I just feel like it’s my big flaw and everyone knows about it, so why cover it?”

“After this many years, I’ve really learned to live with it.”

Kardashian  first found out that she has psoriasis after visiting a dermatologist on a 2011 episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians.

“I got it for the first time at the DASH store opening in New York,” she explains in her post. “I wore this all-sequin dress and I started getting really itchy; I thought it was just a rash caused by the fabric, but then the rash was COVERING my legs and my mom was like, “I think you have psoriasis!!!” She has it too, and it’s hereditary, so she spotted the symptoms immediately.”

Now she knows how to control it, from avoiding acidic foods like tomatoes and eggplant to applying ointments, but she still gets pesky flare ups. Boo hoo, Kim.

“Sometimes the rashes are itchy, sometimes they’re flaky,” she says. “Mine flares up from time to time for different reasons.”

(Via People)

You will survive Kim. You. Will. Survive.

Photo: Instagram


 
Posted by:
Thursday, September 1st, 2016 at 8:08am
Filed under Kim Kardashian | No Comments

And The Chris Brown Gun-Pulling Grand Larceny Fiasco Continues…

Comments 0
Posted by:

Screen Shot 2016-08-31 at 7.03.37 PM

The woman claiming Chris Brown pulled a gun on her is wanted in NYC for questioning in connection with criminal theft (read, STEALING) so I’m not sure how good of a source Baylee Curran actually is…

The incident could be significant in the Chris Brown case after all that’s said and done, Curran claims a certain piece of jewelry that caught her eye triggered the events that led to her 911 call. Lost? So am I. Let’s hear TMZ ‘splain it to us:

Baylee was vacationing with a few friends at The Plaza back in 2013 when they began arguing in the hotel. According to police docs, Baylee snatched a $1,000 Louis Vuitton purse from one of the girls and ran out of the hotel.

The purse contained $200 in cash, as well as credit cards and a Michael Kors wallet.

Security chased Baylee, who allegedly dropped the purse but somehow fled with the contents.

By the time cops arrived Baylee was long gone. There’s a warrant of sorts — it’s called an I-Card — which will allow NYPD cops to pick her up and take her to the station for questioning, if they find her in the city.

Apparently, the incident was bad enough that the alleged purse-snatching victim got a restraining order against Baylee from an L.A. judge.

Baylee’s rep tells TMZ she had no idea New York City cops wanted her for questioning. She also claims her friend was the thief … not her.

(Via TMZ)

In summary, Baylee called 911 and accused Chris of pulling a gun on her while she was admiring some of his jewelry. Now, I still don’t think that makes sense to pull a gun on someone, but…context.

Photo: Instagram


 
Posted by:
Thursday, September 1st, 2016 at 7:07am
Filed under Chris Brown, Uncategorized | No Comments

Nick Viall Is The Next BACHELOR.

Comments 0
Posted by:

Screen Shot 2016-08-31 at 9.10.37 AM

Sorry, but this is getting too incestuous…

ABC announced on Tuesday evening that Nick Viall will be The Bachelor‘s season 21 star after failing to find love on The Bachelorette (TWICE) AND on Bachelor In Paradise. So at this point, everyone has taken pity on the (kind of) funny guy and I guess nobody else seemed as interesting. Obviously, Bachelor nation had A LOT to say about this announcement…

Viall’s longtime nemesis and all around douchebag Josh Murray chimed in to show his support, and of course the TV show’s best villain to date Chad Johnson also got a couple tweets in. Fan-wise, reactions seem to be mixed as many were thrilled to have the 35-year-old attached to the ABC hit…while others (like myself) were not as happy.

Personally, I think there needs to be a cap as to how many times someone can compete on this show- can’t we bring in new blood? It just feels a bit much, though Nick is definitely one/will be one of the smarter contestants on the show.

What do you think of this news?! WEIGH IN BELOW!

Photos: Instagram


 
Posted by:
Wednesday, August 31st, 2016 at 2:14pm
Filed under The Bachelor | No Comments
Follow ICYDK




DHgate.com: A China wholesale marketplace