So Hugh Hefner and Crystal Harris‘ engagement and wedding have been called off. In case you didn’t know, Life & Style magazine reported back in March that Crystal, while in a relationship with Hugh, had been dating Jordan McGraw, son of Phil McGraw aka Dr. Phil.
As Life & Style first reported in March, Crystal had been dating her songwriting partner and the son of Dr. Phil behind fiancé Hef’s back. Life & Style first spotted the 24-year-old lovebirds cozying up at the Chateau Marmont in LA on March 14. While Crystal attempted to keep their romance low-profile, Jordan didn’t care to hide his affections and was kissing her shoulder and trying to hold her hand – which was still adorned with her 6-carat engagement ring. The pair met through the Organica Music Group, where Jordan worked with Crystal as a songwriter.
Crystal and Hef, who got engaged in December, were only days away from their June 18 wedding date. “Crystal informed me of the news this morning and that the decision to call off the wedding was mutual,” Crystal’s manager, Michael Blakey, President of Organica Music Group, tells Life & Style. “The split was amicable and I’m happy to say that Crystal and Hef will remain close friends.”
And ironic that the son-of-a-psychologist-slash-family-counseling-TV-host would be a part of this Hollywood scandal relationship breakup!
What would Dr. Phil have to say?
And do you think this “engagement” was real in the first place? Or staged?
Source Images via Fame
Posted Tuesday, June 14th, 2011 at 1:13pm
Filed under Dr. Phil
, Hugh Hefner
Forbes has just released its Top 100 list of the “most powerful people in the entertainment business” — leading femme, Lady Gaga came out on top, followed by Oprah, and young buck Justin Bieber!
Forbes reports that Lady Gaga earned the top spot this year due to her 32 million Facebook fans, 10 million Twitter followers and the $90 million she earned touring.
In addition, Lady Gaga had 1 milllion digital downloads of her single “Born This Way” in only five days!
Oprah has only lost the number-one spot three times now, in the past seven years, but she’s still not far away from Gaga in the lineup.
Oprah reportedly earned $290 million last year. That’s actually a reduction of $25 million, partly due to her now smaller paycheck (from SiriusXM), but she stills makes a lot of money from the shows she started, like Dr. Phil and Rachael Ray!
And Justin made his debut on the list this year at the age of 17 earning $53 million. The Biebs has been busy making money with concerts, music sales and his 3-D documentary movie.
“Baby,” Justin’s first hit song, has surpassed 500 million views on YouTube — a record!
For more of the celebs who made the list, visit Forbes.com!
Wow… make that money!
Source Image via Fame
Posted Wednesday, May 18th, 2011 at 1:13pm
Filed under Justin Bieber
, Lady GaGa
There is just too much money in Hollywood, that’s all there is to it. When Britney Spears makes $64 million for not really doing much of anything, something is very wrong. I’m not surprised by most of these, but I was surprised to see Judge Judy on the list! Judge Judy and Taylor Swift made the same? Crazy!
- Oprah Winfrey: Estimated earnings: $315 million
- James Cameron: Estimated earnings: $210 million
- Tyler Perry: Estimated earnings: $125 million
- Michael Bay: Estimated earnings: $120 million
- Tiger Woods: Estimated earnings: $105 million
- Jerry Bruckheimer: Estimated earnings: $100 million
- Steven Spielberg: Estimated earnings: $100 million
- George Lucas: Estimated earnings: $95 million
- Beyonce Knowles: Estimated earnings: $87 million
- Dr. Phil: Estimated earnings: $80 million
- Simon Cowell: Estimated earnings: $80 million
- Jerry Seinfeld: Estimated earnings: $75 million
- Britney Spears: Estimated earnings: $64 million
- Lady Gaga: Estimated earnings: $62 million
- Madonna: Estimated earnings: $58 million
- Sandra Bullock: Estimated earnings: $56 million
- Ellen DeGeneres: Estimated earnings: $55 million
- Miley Cyrus: Estimated earnings: $48 million
- Taylor Swift: Estimated earnings: $45 million
- Judge Judy Sheindlin: Estimated earnings: $45 million
Posted Monday, December 27th, 2010 at 8:08am
Filed under Britney Spears