Hey Bachelorette fans- care about anything other than Kaitlyn Bristowe boning Nick Viall? No? Then move on to the next article. If yes, read on…
The reality star took a break from searching for love on ABC’s hit show The Bachelorette, to fill Us Weekly in on 25 surprising facts about herself, some of which are lame and some of which are kinda cool. I emboldened the ones that feel like the most interesting, SO AS TO NOT WASTE YOUR PRECIOUS TIME:
1. I have an extreme fear of birds. It’s the flapping that scares me.
2. I’m a huge musical theater nerd. When I was in high school, I was the fiddler in Fiddler on the Roof. (dying to know what role)
3. If I could be an animal, I would be a quokka, the happiest animal in the world. (no idea what animal this is, but I hope there’s some kind of challenge the Bachelorette contestants have to do built around it).
4. I have naturally curly hair.
5. Monopoly was my favorite game as a kid.
6. I’ve never spent more than $100 on shoes.
7. My favorite movie is Across the Universe.
8. I secretly sang in a choir and didn’t tell my friends for a year.
9. I received a full-ride scholarship to a dance company.
10. I love sushi.
11. My guilty pleasure is watching Extreme Couponing.
12. A Bernese mountain dog named Doug is my dream pet. (somebody please make this dream a reality)
13. I attended cosmetology school for three years.
14. Laundry is my absolute favorite chore.
15. No one is closer to me than my mom.
16. I hate ice cream. My favorite dessert is chocolate sticky toffee pudding.
17. I am obsessed with Nirvana and Kurt Cobain.
18. My favorite color is black.
19. My middle name is Dawn, and my family calls me KD.
20. Sometimes I bite my nails in my sleep. (Gross.)
21. I’ve seen every single episode of Family Guy.
22. If I could go anywhere, I would go to the Canary Islands in Spain.
23. I love country music, especially Luke Bryan.
24. I love camping. One time the weather was awful, so we just camped in the garage.
25. I high-five myself in the mirror in the mornings to set the day off right.
(Via Us Magazine)
Does this make Kaitlyn more or less appealing to you? BE HONEST.
Posted Wednesday, June 24th, 2015 at 1:13pm
Filed under The Bachelor