Let’s remember him in the best of ways, okay?
Now that the autopsy report is officially out, we’re getting some finalized answers on how music legend Prince died. It’s now official from the Midwest Medical Examiner’s Office that he died from an overdose of Fentanyl-a synthetic opiate more powerful than Percocet and morphine.
There were several reports Prince had either AIDS or HIV, but the report says there were no “other significant conditions” that led to his death…only his sad and private addition.
According to the report, … Prince was discovered fully dressed in all black and grey, and weighed 112 lbs and stood 5’3″ at the time of his death. So tiny!
As we first reported, Prince’s private jet was forced to make an emergency landing when the singer almost died after ODing on Percocet 6 days before he was found dead in an elevator. Poor Prince.
What a tragedy.