Chyna‘s manager thinks he has the answer to the wrestler’s tragic death.
If you remember, last week was a week of tragic deaths, and while Chyna’s kinda got swept under the rug, it really shouldn’t have. She was a wrestling pioneer and though she was kind of down and out, Chyna had a pretty interesting life. Wednesday, manager Anthony Anzaldo gave a statement that said that he believes the pioneer wrestling star died of an accidental overdose of Ambien and Valium. She was 46:
“She accidentally and unintentionally misused her legally prescribed medication over the course of 2-3 weeks. It’s an epidemic,” manager Anthony Anzaldo said in an email.
The Los Angeles County Department of Medical Examiner-Coroner has not yet ruled on a cause of death. Coroner’s office Assistant Chief Ed Winter said full test results aren’t expected back for the next couple of months. “It is not closed,” Winter said of the case.
“It’s premature to give a cause of death on a case that the final tests are not in yet,” Winter said.
Anzaldo said Chyna died after falling asleep April 17 and that he found her at 3:30 p.m. April 20 after being unable to contact her.
“She fell asleep on Sunday night and peacefully took her last breath,” Anzaldo said. He said there were no alcohol or drugs, legal or illegal, at the scene.
(Via NBC News)
All this sounds a little fishy- she was young and I feel like there had to be something else at play here.