Wiz Khalifa‘s not gonna like this.
Amber Rose has a new man in her life…and he’s a high profile dude who’s already made them instagram-official!
An insider tells Us Weekly of the new couple:
“They’re hanging out. It’s only been a few weeks.”
Only a few weeks and already all this talk. So who is this guy? A hint: Rose appeared on E!’s Hollywood Medium where the show’s star Tyler Henry told the 32-year-old she would meet a man with a “T” name.
So who’s this Mr. T? Find out, after the jump!
Amber Rose’s new man is none other than NBA player Terrence Ross!Â
Amber tweeted to Tyler Henry saying, “she may have found her T.” And maybe she has. So in honor of LOVE EVERLASTING, here are 5 facts via PerezHilton that you should know about Terrence:
1. Terrence is 25 and from Portland, Oregon.
2. He attended the University of Washington for two years before entering the draft and becoming a shooting guard for the Toronto Raptors (Go #31!).
3. In 2014, T. Ross became the first player in NBA history to score 50 or more points in a game while averaging fewer than 10 points per game. Whoa!
4. He has an ADORABLE 15-month-old son
5. Back in November, Ross signed a three-year, $33 million contract extension with the Raptors.
Hope Amber likes Canada!
Photos: FameFlynet, Instagram