All the things about Tyga you never needed to know!
Every once in a while Us Weekly drops a “25 things you didn’t know” list and I usually find them pretty amusing. This time around, they chose Tyga as their subject matter. While the rapper is usually battling cheating scandals and hanging out with reality stars, dude dropped a new track â€œGone Too Farâ€ on New Yearâ€™s Day, he’s looking for all the publicity he can get. Hence, this list. The dude shared 25 interesting facts about himself with Us Weekly, and I highlighted my favorites:
1. Mint chocolate chip is the greatest ice cream flavor.
2. I watch The Boondocks on Adult Swim. The Freemans are my people!
3. I change the colors on all my cars once a month. (thrifty!)
4. I canâ€™t eat enough chicken Alfredo. (Sounds like murder for your digestive tract).
5. I love exotic animals. I had a tiger!
6. Mr. Chow is my favorite restaurant.
7. Nothingâ€™s better than a freshly baked cake â€” and a gorgeous girl to bake it. (HETERONORMATIVE MUCH?!)
8. I have a bunch of arcade basketball games in my house to shoot hoops.
9. Iâ€™m obsessed with gold.
10. I am currently running four clothing lines: Last Kings, Twelve Jewels, HWBP and Crisp Boxers.
11. Iâ€™m a true Scorpio, loyal and passionate, but I also get jealous and stubborn.
12. I could eat chicken wings nonstop.
13. If I could go anywhere, it would be Australia.
14. My favorite movies ever are Love & Basketball and Paid in Full.
15. Iâ€™d rather fly on a 10-hour flight than a four-hour, so I can get a full nightâ€™s sleep.
16. I canâ€™t sleep longer than five hours.
17. I direct my videos.
18. I hate root beer.
19. Iâ€™m a major fan of Vans sneakers. I often throw them away after wearing them once.
20. I recorded my first song in my closet when I was 12.
21. I started getting tattoos at age 14. I have 50.
22. The first time I met my mentor Lil Wayne was when I performed with him at the VMAs in 2007.
23. I used to be signed to Fall Out Boyâ€™s record label.
24. My son, King Cairo [age 3, with ex-girlfriend Blac Chyna], is the apple of my eye.
25. Halloween is my favorite holiday. Boo!
What kind of MONSTER hates root beer (a Scorpio, that’s who!). All the rest seem kind of part and parcel to who Tyga is.Â Blah blah blah loves gold and his son blah blah blah please enjoy my love of tattoos.
What fact was most surprising (or most hilarious!) to you?