She’s come a long way from being that hillbilly pop star who doesn’t know tuna from chicken…kinda.
Jessica Simpson shared some kinda snobby and kinda status quo facts about herself with Us Weekly, and let me tell you, they’re just as underwhelming as the celeb who said them. Here they are:
1. My favorite ice cream is pistachio or butter pecan.
2. As a kid, I left space camp because the ice cream was dehydrated. But I still dream of being an astronaut.
3. Marc Chagall is my favorite artist.
4. I make my kids [Maxwell, 3, and Ace, 2] dinner almost every night.
5. Robert Plant, Sting, Willie Nelson, and Sam Cooke are my favorite male voices.
6. I always know when a house is haunted.
7. I haven’t watched a sitcom since Friends, but would definitely star in one.
8. My go-to getting-ready song is The White Stripes’ “Icky Thump.”
9. I love cinematography.
10. I analyze my dreams with a dream book.
11. I’m not a runner. I mosey.
12. When I make a birthday wish, I always save the candle.
13. I can smell everything, but have very selective hearing.
14. I have moved more than 20 times in my life, but I’m still a homebody.
15. I never watched animated movies until I had kids.
16. I can hold my breath longer than Justin Bieber can.
17. I used to perform on cruise ships.
18. My favorite movie is Great Expectations, and that’s why I made it the theme of my wedding.
19. I’m fiercely competitive in every aspect of my life. Especially the game of Scattergories.
20. I collect heads-up pennies and turn over the ones that aren’t.
21. I always take credit for my farts.
22. When I write, I use different colors of ink and styles of handwriting, depending on my mood.
23. I know more about dinosaurs than the average multi-hyphenate.
24. One of my pet peeves is writing with incorrect grammar.
25. When I’m nervous, I take off my shoes so I can feel grounded. But I still won’t wear flats.
(Via Us Weekly)
Ooooh, you have a favorite artist and you had a Great Expectations-themed wedding (which doesn’t make a lot of sense, by the way)? ZZZZZZ. Jessica- stick to what you do best: making clothes and not talking to the press, plz. You don’t sound smart or interesting. MMMMkkkay?