Hereâ€™s Kylie and Kendall Jennerâ€™s new joint Balmain ad, which seems a little, uh, sexy for two siblings. But that’s all secondary to Kylie’s new achievement…high school graduate?
Kylie announced on twitter that graduated from high school last week…which feels a little suspect. Why? Because momager Kris Jenner famously allowed Kylie and Kendall to quit school three years ago to focus on their careers. Officially, the girls continued homeschooling, but unofficially y’all KNOW they’re just putting in hair extensions and eating Popeyes with Tyga.Â Anyhow, Kylie says she definitely graduated from high school in these series of tweets:
(1) Iâ€™m gonna try and tweet every night about what was on my mind that day â€¦ For example
(2) Today, for the first time, I am very excited about tomorrow for no damn reason. Just that Iâ€™m alive & I have a wonderful life to be lived.
(3) Ok cute Iâ€™m feelin it. Iâ€™m def gonna start this.
(4) Oh AND.. I finished school last week.. & I know I never post on social media when Iâ€™m in class but that doesnâ€™t meanâ€¦
(5) I donâ€™t encourage education! Because I do! gooooodnight.
(Via Kylie Jenner on Twitter)
Y’all hear that? Kylie encourages education. But until I see a diploma…I’m not sure I believe she’s a HS graduate.