Hey Bachelorette fans- care about anything other than Kaitlyn Bristowe boning Nick Viall? No? Then move on to the next article. If yes, read on…
The reality star took a break from searching for love on ABCÃ¢â¬â¢s hit show The Bachelorette, to fill Us Weekly in on 25 surprising facts about herself, some of which are lame and some of which are kinda cool. I emboldened the ones that feel like the most interesting, SO AS TO NOT WASTE YOUR PRECIOUS TIME:
1. I have an extreme fear of birds. ItÃ¢â¬â¢s the flapping that scares me.
2. IÃ¢â¬â¢m a huge musical theater nerd. When I was in high school, I was the fiddler in Fiddler on the Roof.ÃÂ (dying to know what role)
3. If I could be an animal, I would be a quokka, the happiest animal in the world.ÃÂ (no idea what animal this is, but I hope there’s some kind of challenge the Bachelorette contestants have to do built around it).
4. I have naturally curly hair.
5. Monopoly was my favorite game as a kid.
6. IÃ¢â¬â¢ve never spent more than $100 on shoes.
7. My favorite movie is Across the Universe.
8. I secretly sang in a choir and didnÃ¢â¬â¢t tell my friends for a year.
9. I received a full-ride scholarship to a dance company.
10. I love sushi.
11. My guilty pleasure is watching Extreme Couponing.
12. A Bernese mountain dog named Doug is my dream pet. (somebody please make this dream a reality)
13. I attended cosmetology school for three years.
14. Laundry is my absolute favorite chore.
15. No one is closer to me than my mom.
16. I hate ice cream. My favorite dessert is chocolate sticky toffee pudding.
17. I am obsessed with Nirvana and Kurt Cobain.
18. My favorite color is black.
19. My middle name is Dawn, and my family calls me KD.
20. Sometimes I bite my nails in my sleep.ÃÂ (Gross.)
21. IÃ¢â¬â¢ve seen every single episode of Family Guy.
22. If I could go anywhere, I would go to the Canary Islands in Spain.
23. I love country music, especially Luke Bryan.
24. I love camping. One time the weather was awful, so we just camped in the garage.
25. I high-five myself in the mirror in the mornings to set the day off right.
(Via Us Magazine)
Does this make Kaitlyn more or less appealing to you? BE HONEST.