…for the SECOND TIME!??
Kelly Osbourne must be like, poisonous spider bait or part bug because she just shared news on Instagram last night that is creeptastic to say the LEAST. The host shared via instagram: “I got bit on my neck by a poisonous spider again!!!!”
Yeah. On her NECK. For the SECOND TIME. (Shudder).
The 30-year-old TV personality sought swift medical treatment- as anyone might- but she also knows the drill because again, this is the SECOND time this has happened to her. The second. Time. She even showed fans a creepy photo as evidence that she had to have several vials of blood removed, which you can peep below.
Hey Kelly, stop hanging out in swamps, haunted houses and Temples of Doom, mmmkay, ya WEIRDO?!
Photo: FameFlynet, Instagram