Check out Eddie Cibrian and LeAnn Rimes’ Christmas card!

article-2522245-1A09C9DE00000578-8_634x902

Eddie Cibrian and LeAnn Rimes shared their Christmas card with the public. The couple posed with Eddie’s sons from his marriage to Brandi Glanville, Mason, 10, and Jake, 6.

The card reads, ‘Naughty is the New Nice. Thank goodness or we’d all be gift-less! Here’s to a jolly holiday and a naughty 2014. The Cibrian Family.’

Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills star Brandi is sure to be annoyed by the move, especially as she has spoken in the past about how it pains her to watch Rimes act as mother to her children.

‘It’s the worst pain you could ever imagine,” the reality star told Bethenny Frankel. ‘You think your heart is broken after you get a divorce? Wait until there is a girl tweeting pictures of, “Oh, look at my family.” You have no idea.’

LeAnn was slightly more sensitive when posting a Thanksgiving snap of herself with Eddie and the boys.

Standing in front of their Christmas tree with Eddie and the boys, LeAnne captioned the snap: ‘Thanksgiving wishes from our blended family to yours. So much love and peace.’

I can’t imagine having to share my kids with my ex and his new wife. I can’t think of much worse than that! I think I’d have to flee the country with my kids in the middle of the night. I wouldn’t want to share them!

article-2522245-19B5CBE800000578-148_634x843

Thursday, December 12th, 2013 at 11:11am
Filed under Eddie Cibrian, LeAnn Rimes | 8 Comments

Comments

Comments

December 12th, 2013 at 11:34 am

Oh man, I cannot stand these two!

December 12th, 2013 at 11:53 am

I think I’d have to find a way to be happy that my children have a stepmom who cares about them. But in this situation it would be IMPOSSIBLE for me to not be permanently pissed that a homewrecking ho-bag was posting all these show off pics like, “Look at my familyyyyy everybody!!!” Ewwwwwwww!

I have this friend who married a guy who was divorced because he cheated on his first wife at once point.

Now my friend is always posting pics on Facebook of the kid he had with his first wife and saying, “Isn’t my boy cute?!” Or mentioning the sweet things he says to her. I think it’s insensitive of her and if I was the first wife I’d want to beat her up frankly.

December 12th, 2013 at 11:38 pm

I understand the annoyance biological mom’s feel towards step mom’s. It’s hard to see another woman care for your kids and the love they can share. However I am also a FT step mom and honestly we are not at all the monsters we are portrayed to be! We are dammed if we do or don’t. We CHOOSE to love another woman’s child as we love our own and we are overstepping. We try to respect the boundary and we are unloving. We can’t win for loosing! As mother’s it is our job to see that our kids are happy and healthy. If that includes another “mom” in the mix, you need to find a way to deal with it because when you find another man who will help take on the “dad” role you will expect your kids to treat them with love and respect and more importantly, you WILL expect your new man to love/protect your kids as you would. It’s a two way street. I don’t believe any of these “adults” have handled this situation respectfully but at least Leann is trying to express love, acceptance and pride of her instant family instead of being cold, distant & hateful.

December 13th, 2013 at 7:35 am

@Julie – good points

December 13th, 2013 at 7:37 am

@tellme that would make me CRAZY

December 13th, 2013 at 7:37 am

@MK – I know! They drive me crazy!

December 15th, 2013 at 3:47 am

I hate kids, I’m choosing to live my life without them, but just thought I’d add my two cents – shouldn’t the childrens wellbeing take precedence over any petty adult squabbles about custody etc

December 16th, 2013 at 9:42 am

I love how @ Laura admits she hates kids. :)