Madonna’s face is frozen in time.

Madonna Opens Hard Candy Fitness In Berlin

Man, Madonna’s face is looking TIGHT! Like painfully tight. She’s so plumped and tightened and twisted. Maybe she just sleeps in a coffin, and drinks virgin blood.

Here she is at the opening of her Hard Candy gym in Berlin today. Despite her face (eek) her body looks crazy good. She’s doing something right!

Madonna Opens Hard Candy Fitness In BerlinMadonna Opens Hard Candy Fitness In Berlin

Photos: FameFlynet

Friday, October 18th, 2013 at 1:13pm
Filed under Madonna | 7 Comments

Comments

Comments

October 19th, 2013 at 2:16 pm

Surgery or not i think she looks amazing for her age :-))))

October 19th, 2013 at 10:36 pm

She pulls off the frozen look.

Allie">
Allie">Allie
October 20th, 2013 at 6:51 pm

I can’t hate on Madonna

Jody">
Jody">Jody
October 20th, 2013 at 8:19 pm

I cannot stand her she is so desperate to stay young it is pathetic.

Annemarie">Annemarie
October 20th, 2013 at 8:24 pm

I can only imagine how much money she spent on plastic surgery.

October 21st, 2013 at 9:23 am

I am with Jody on this one! I think its pathetic that she is trying to hard to be young. She is a performer so I understand the crazy outfits, and staying fit… but the “grill” and the hot pants, showing her ass and her bra… that just has to go. She isn’t in her 20′s or even her 50′s…. she needs to calm it down a notch

December 14th, 2013 at 4:34 pm

She has the worst taste in clothes, she looks cheap and trashy, like some grandma in walmart teen clothes, her hair has been stuck in some wierd idiosyncratic time zone from some greasy, dirty blond nightmare where she can’t let go of that REVOLTING hairstyle, her face is scary and revolting. She has the worse swollen jowls in history and she has more assfat injected into her face than on her ass. Her arms are frightful, nevermind those knarled-tree claws of hers. When I was a child I used to go into a store where there was an old woman who wore her hair as she did in the 1940s. She couldnt let go of that hair do – it was the late 70′s. I think of her everytime I see Madonna and think “mental health problem”.