Megan Fox is back on the set of ‘TMNT’!

Megan Fox and her tiny jeans were on the set of ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles’ yesterday afternoon. The 27-year-old plays reporter April O’Niel.

Fox joined the “TMNT” team back in February. Despite the fact that Michael Bay — whom she had a falling out with after she likened him to Hitler during her “Transformers” run — is producing the flick, she seemingly patched things up with the action-movie director. Jonathan Liebesman, who is at the helm of the “TMNT” project, was able to convince Fox to take the role of O’Neil by wowing her with the storyboards, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

She should stop messing with her face. She looks all taut and puffy. Her body isn’t puffy – so methinks that’s a bit of plastic surgery!

I think Megan is easily one of Hollywood’s worst actresses, so I think her performance in TMNT will at the very least be entertaining?

Source, Photos: FameFlynet

Tuesday, July 23rd, 2013 at 3:15pm
Filed under Megan Fox | 7 Comments

Comments

Comments

July 23rd, 2013 at 5:01 pm

Her new face work makes her look like the cat woman. yuck!

July 23rd, 2013 at 5:32 pm

1) I’m really disappointed they are making this into a movie, but even more so that she’s playing April. I agree, she’s a horrible actress, though not too bad in comedies.
2) Her face. She’s too young for whatever she’s doing. It’s looking a bit messy in her face area.

July 23rd, 2013 at 9:44 pm

Looks like she got even more work done.

July 24th, 2013 at 4:57 am

Her face is ruined. Stop with the surgery.

July 24th, 2013 at 5:25 am

she seems to have lost her sex appeal

July 24th, 2013 at 6:33 am

You know, I get really bad vibe from her husband. Like he is the one that keeps making her insecure and telling her to get surgery. I have heard that he is very controlling, who knows if it’s true, but he looks like it.

July 24th, 2013 at 9:01 am

She’s one step away from becoming the cat lady. I personally think she was beautiful before all the surgeries. As far as I can tell, she only gets work because of her T&A. That’s all she is good for, and she loves every second of it. She can deny it all she wants, but she is so full of sh*t!!