Courtney Stodden’s new boobs make her look grosser than ever.

I’m sorry – but Courtney Stodden should have kept her natural boobs, because these new ones just gross me right out. They are too big, too ….. gross. Do men really find that attractive? Seriously – I want to know…. do you think that’s hot?

Here she is – proudly displaying her fakes – while out having dinner with her pervert husband.

Who’s worse….. her husband – or her parents? (Those are her parents.) I don’t get this whole situation.

MORE PICS AFTER THE JUMP!

Photos: FameFlynet

Thursday, July 18th, 2013 at 11:11am
Filed under Courtney Stodden, Doug Hutchison | 6 Comments

Comments

Comments

July 18th, 2013 at 12:02 pm

I doubt she will stop there. She will probably end up trying to break the record of biggest implants. And sadly, I am not joking.
WHAT in hell does she see in Doug?

July 18th, 2013 at 12:44 pm

Her whole situation is gross!!!

July 18th, 2013 at 12:56 pm

Even worse than her bolt ons is that weird ass thing she does with her mouth! Skeeves me right out.

July 18th, 2013 at 2:01 pm

Her chest bones are poking out because she’s too skinny and then she has these enormous fake boobs, AHAHA congrats on looking absolutely ridiculous!!!!

July 18th, 2013 at 4:09 pm

Looks like she’s sportin’ some brown contacts this time around. No one notices because of the boobs I guess.

I’m wondering how long she’ll stay married to Doug. She probably would’ve left long ago if she hadn’t been rejected by Playboy and all her other attempts at fame hadn’t fallen through so she still needs him until then. She and Farrah teen mom should be BFF.

July 19th, 2013 at 2:00 am

Mind controlled sex kitten, nothing funny about it