VIDEO: Race War hits all new level inside the Big Brother house!

The race war inside the ‘Big Brother’ house came to an all-time high last night, when the incredibly racist Aaryn picked a fight with Candice, a black contestant. During a fight, Aaryn screamed at her “Whatchu gon do, gurl?” She yelled at her in a stereotypical black voice, saying things like “Whatchu gon do gurrl…. class girl? Where’s yo class?”

Candice eventually defended herself, when GinaMarie got in her face and yelled “You want the black to come out?”

The fight began over a prank Aaryn pulled on Candice, by flipping over her mattress.

Aaryn is such a bitch – that’s all there is to it. Just watching the video makes my skin crawl. Does she not know she’s on TV? What is wrong with people? How are we still so surrounded by racists?

TMZ

Friday, July 12th, 2013 at 8:08am
Filed under Big Brother | 5 Comments

Comments

Comments

July 12th, 2013 at 9:06 am

I cannot deal with this! I get SO SO FURIOUS when I see people treat other people so badly, and she has NO remorse whatsoever. I HATE this girl so much….And I can’t even imagine how mad I would be if I were a black person or Asian person. I’m sorry, but they need to get her OUT of there NOW.
IDK Y I get so furious over it, I know this shit exists, but I do and it makes me sick.
Howard is a saint. I cannot believe what awesome self control he has, and he’s pretty damn smart too.
PLEASE BB ~ GET HER OUT NOW ~ SHE NEEDS TO PAY for her nasty nasty behavior.
This cannot be tolerated.

July 13th, 2013 at 1:15 am

@ZZZ999 – Take ur pills, honey or have ur head checked. Big Brother’s “racism” is a non-issue made an issue in order to demonize the white race. If u dont like it go to Africa, go to Jamaica or Haiti or at least go live in Bronx or Compton. Ure nothing but a brainwashed libtard….

July 13th, 2013 at 6:59 am

Xyz…at least ZZZ999 was able to string together a set of cohesive words. Not sure who’s the tard… Might need to look in the mirror. You sound hateful and quite ugly… At least on the inside… That will rot your soul from the inside out. Good luck with that.

July 14th, 2013 at 12:42 pm

I don’t watch Big Brother, but I can’t help but wonder what it is about Candice that intimidates these girls so much? I usually see this type of low rent behavior exhibited when there’s a fear of inadequacy. Rather than flipping mattresses they should probably spend some time getting to the root of their self loathing behavior. Nice to to see Candice not lower herself :)

July 15th, 2013 at 7:43 am

Yeah, I’M the one who needs to take pills….Because I don’t like seeing people being treated badly.
xyz you obviously must be an even more hateful racist that the idiots in the BB house.
It’s a non issue? Yeah, that’s why it’s all over the internet…Made to demonize the white race? WTF?
You entire comment makes no sense, but that’s no surprise if you think racist comments are okay.
Thank you for your comment Ap711.