PHOTO: Beyonce under fire for “cooking” Blue Ivy!

Beyonce, 31, is under fire for this picture, which she posted on her Tumblr page.

Can you imagine why? People are up-in-arms over Beyonce taking her 1-year-old in a hot tub. Sure, she shouldn’t be in the hot tub for hours on end, but I don’t see how there’s anything wrong with this. I’ve taken my small kids in a hot tub from time to time.

What do you think? Is it inappropriate to bring your toddler into a hot tub?

Monday, June 10th, 2013 at 1:13pm
Filed under Beyonce | 10 Comments

Comments

Comments

June 10th, 2013 at 1:39 pm

People will criticize anything! There is no way to tell from that photo how hot the water is or if the heat was even on! They could only have the bubbles turned on. I don’t know why people can’t just mind their own business.

Miriam">
Miriam">Miriam
June 10th, 2013 at 1:41 pm

I agree people should mind their own business however she is a public figure and should expect people to see everything. Babies should not be in a jacuzzi, period.

June 10th, 2013 at 7:20 pm

ugh. of course babies don’t belong in a hot tub. usually there is a sign saying so. it’s easy enough for an adult to get overheated and dehydrated, so it’s extra risky for a baby. and on a side note, no one wants to sit in a hot tub that a baby just pooped in.

June 10th, 2013 at 8:31 pm

Babies should not be in a jacuzzi. Not surprised she is an idiot.

Annemarie">Annemarie
June 10th, 2013 at 8:34 pm

Babies should not be in a hot tub she is brainless….

June 11th, 2013 at 4:10 am

She is an idiot for sharing the pic, even if it was just cold water..

Micah">
Micah">Micah
June 11th, 2013 at 12:28 pm

I agree sharing the photo regardless of the temperature of the water was stupid. If it was regular temperature of a hot tub that was even more stupid. I guess what I’m trying to say is she is stupid regardless.

You can’t fix stupid.

June 11th, 2013 at 1:30 pm

My sister saved a boys life after he passed out and almost drown from being in a hot tub for no more than 5 mins. He was probably 7yrs old…there is no need for a one year old to be in a hot tub. Some celebrities act as if they are above everything, including the rules set in place to keep people safe.

June 11th, 2013 at 4:04 pm

from my understanding you can adjust the temperatures on hot tubs. she is rich. what you think she doesn’t give her warm baths. i don’t care about this lady at all but i do feel bad that everyone would judge her about unknown details. lots more important things going on in the world. she is laughing at you all.

June 13th, 2013 at 6:02 pm

My local pool has a family hot tub that has a considerably lower temperature than the other hot tub. Its meant for small children (no warmer than the bath!).. I don’t see Beyonce as being that irresponsable.. I’m sure it was fine. Back off haters