Snooki reveals she lost her virginity at 14.

My son turns 13 on Sunday, and I tell you what – this sex thing is enough to make me crazy. I know they aren’t going to wait for marriage – but could they wait until they’re out of their teens? Is that asking too much?

14!? I would just die. I would just die if my son were having sex in a year. Those who know me also know you’d probably see me on the news. I’d go insane.

Anyhoo, Snooki admitted that SHE lost her V-card very early. She told YourTango.com that “I was 14. I mean, in upstate New York there’s really nothing to do up there but experiment. He was a senior, and I thought he liked me but turned out he was just a jerk. So, it was terrible.”

If he was a senior, it might be considered rape. If an 18-year-old boy has sex with a 14-year-old girl that’s pushing it – if you ask me.

Tuesday, June 4th, 2013 at 4:16pm
Filed under Snooki | 5 Comments

Comments

Comments

June 4th, 2013 at 9:03 pm

How sad.

June 5th, 2013 at 1:33 pm

A tiger doesn’t reveal its stripes. You just know it’s a skank.

June 5th, 2013 at 5:49 pm

what about 15?

June 5th, 2013 at 6:41 pm

I personally think waiting until after marriage is a recipe for disaster maritally. Different people are sexually compatible or are not, and after tying the knot is NOT the time to find out that your new husband absolutely won’t do something that it takes to pleasure you, or that you’re just totally not sexually charged for each other. That being said, I lost mine at 15 – as a teen way older than my years – with much forethought and the help of planned parenthood. What I’m getting at is that in the end you have ZERO control when they decide to do it. But the best thing you can do for them is instill good morals, teach to protect themselves from unwanted pregnancy or STIs, and just to know that it’s something many people do freely, but that it’s much more than just ‘a good time’ when you are choosy and only do it with special people. Ten years later, my ‘list’ is only four deep. An early start doesn’t guarantee a life of lascivious activity!

June 6th, 2013 at 10:42 am

My hubby lost his at 13. He also had access to real sex-ed and condoms, and played it safe. I say that if you are really worried about your son, make sure that if he does decide to have sex, that he is protected and knows everything about everything, when it comes to safe sex.
I have friends that teach in middle-class neighborhoods, that have had pregnant 11 and 12 years olds in their class rooms! About 6 years ago, one of them even caught two 12 year old having sex on a bench, while a third was filming it to post onto myspace!