Brandi Glanville’s feet deserve their own post.

I think all women should wear ballet flats (like me)! We’re just killing our feet, here, ladies!

Here are some new photos of ‘Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills’ star Brandi Glanville leaving Mr. Chow in Beverly Hills over the weekend.

Photos: FameFlynet

Monday, June 3rd, 2013 at 4:16pm
Filed under Brandi Glanville | 10 Comments

Comments

Comments

June 3rd, 2013 at 6:46 pm

All that money & she can’t get rid of those bunions?!

June 3rd, 2013 at 9:33 pm

Damn, that looks painful!!

June 4th, 2013 at 7:41 am

Okay….I am 48, and I have not worn high heels in many YEARS. I always wear flats…..And this winter I somehow developed a BUNION! I feel ANCIENT!
Weird thing ~ It doesn’t hurt…In fact my other foot usually hurts more….
And I didn’t think there was anything you could do about them.

June 4th, 2013 at 8:12 am

ZZZ–bunionectomy. They exist! I just have bony, wide feet, and can’t wear cute summer sandals, etc. But holy Jesus, I’d be wearing foot-flattering shoes if I were a celebrity. You can’t go outside thinking those look right on your feet.

June 4th, 2013 at 8:33 am

Hey Jamie! ♥ Agree that celebs wouldn’t want that showing!
Well, at this point it definitely doesn’t bother me enough to do anything about it. Not to mention that surgery would probably cost me at least $2K (my deductible for the year….Even though my company pays in over $12K a YEAR). Even when you have good insurance these days it doesn’t cover anything.
And my feet are thin and bony….So I don’t know what they would do to it! It feels just like bone, so I don’t see how they could just take that out! I think the worst thing about it….Is that it makes me feel so OLD! Hee hee!

June 4th, 2013 at 8:46 am

LOL Jamie!

June 4th, 2013 at 9:45 am

Those scrawny, pasty, chicken legs ain’t too hot either. Cracks me up that this ugly whore thinks she is such hot shit.

June 4th, 2013 at 11:56 am

Bunions are bone. The bone is broken, shaved down and reset. It is extremely painful. Some people just get bunions, but most are caused by ill fitting shoes, especially the ridiculous high heels that keep the foot in an unnatural position and force all the pressure to that area.

June 4th, 2013 at 2:14 pm

I had the surgery… Its not a pretty result.. Shes better off with the bunion if it doesnt hurt.

June 5th, 2013 at 2:44 pm

LOL at Lola’s comment. :)