PHOTOS: Miley Cyrus lands her raciest photo shoot yet in the new issue of V Magazine!

This is the second magazine cover we’ve seen featuring Miley Cyrus this week, and this one is much racier than the last! If I’m being honest (and why not, it’s my blog), these pictures really gross me out. I don’t think they’re sexy at all…they just look…. desperate.

The former Disney star lands the cover of V Magazine’s Summer issue, and inside the magazine we see Miley as we’ve never seen her before. In the interview, she opens up about her new album, her fiance Liam Hemsworth and more.

SEE THE REST OF THIS RACY PHOTO SHOOT AFTER THE JUMP!

“I’m not home with my boyfriend all the time,” Cyrus says in the May issue of V Magazine. “We work! He gets up to work out at
six and I come home around five from the studio.”

But she acknowledges the time away away from Hemsworth, 23, has sparked split rumors.

“Every week it’s, ‘Are they broken up? Because we don’t see a photo of them,’ ” Cyrus says. “I don’t have time to go to Starbucks with my boyfriend every morning. I wish I did, but I don’t.”

Instead, the 20-year-old is focusing on her music and is expected to release a new album before the end of the year.

“I’ve put this record before everything and I’ve never done that before,” she says. “I’ve put too much into this record to put anything else in front of it.”

Since she began dating Hemsworth in 2009, Cyrus’s changing appearance and partying ways have also been a point of scrutiny for the couple – but the pop star assures she would rather be a homebody with her fiancé than hit the clubs.

“I’m going to change. I’m going to be different. I’m going to do what I want to do,” she tells the magazine. “[But] I’d rather chill at my house and be there for the time I actually get to spend with him.”

Wednesday, May 1st, 2013 at 11:11am
Filed under Miley Cyrus | 15 Comments

Comments

Comments

May 1st, 2013 at 11:39 am

i know it’s all so Subjective but
she is SO Unattractive i can’t stand it
her little sister is worsely UN….homely as all get out…

May 1st, 2013 at 11:52 am

I agree with you…

May 1st, 2013 at 11:53 am

Oh how I wish there was a way to tell young girls that men will drool over any woman that is in front of them. It’s so sad that girls try so hard to look sexy, and they wonder if anyone thinks they are pretty . Basically throw everything they have at any guy for a reaction. When in truth, as long as you are not fat or ugly, 99% of guys will lust after you, especially if you are young. And you just don’t realize it at all when you are young. It does kinda suck when a guy will gravitate to the one dressed as a slut.
Here is a direct quote from Miley that completely contradicts everything she is posing in here…
“Sex does sell, but you have to find a way that’s not just showing your t—,” Cyrus told the magazine. “I don’t want to be a glorified model. They just walk on stage and it’s all about their clothes — or lack of clothes.”

Totally agree that these pics are DESPERATE. And she shouldn’t be. And that cover pic makes you wonder if the V in V magazine stands for VAG….

May 1st, 2013 at 11:57 am

Hate the styling! She used to look much nicer with the long hair, even if she is trying to shake up her image!

May 1st, 2013 at 12:14 pm

Well she seems to be enjoying this look. More power to her. There’s already enough cookie cutter I guess. In some of her pictures I find her very reminiscent of early Madonna.

May 1st, 2013 at 12:45 pm

She’s really not looking sexy at all.Just plain awkward and desperate.

May 1st, 2013 at 1:18 pm

This girl. I think she’s trying way too hard. We get it, Miley…you’re grown up.

May 1st, 2013 at 4:01 pm

That cover picture grosses me out too! It’s not sexy or attractive at all!

May 1st, 2013 at 8:18 pm

the hair just accentuates her chipmunk face.

May 2nd, 2013 at 12:21 pm

just awkward

May 3rd, 2013 at 5:37 am

Yeah i have to agree. I don’t particularly like these pics. They’re strained, awkward and not really that sexy. And honestly…she’s not that pretty.
I MUCH preferred her long hair. Yes, she wants to be edgy and be at the cutting edge of fashion or whatever, but having a trendy haircut doesn’t mean you can work it. It doesn’t suit everyone and her cheeks are too plump and YOUNG to work that kind of haircut.
Sorry Miley, you lose this round.

May 3rd, 2013 at 1:11 pm

Why is this beaver-faced slut a thing? Ugly talentless hillbilly whore. I hope she dies of a drug overdose.

May 4th, 2013 at 12:16 pm

I honestly thought the close up in the beanie cap was justin beiber

May 4th, 2013 at 3:36 pm

I’m starting to like her

May 7th, 2013 at 5:35 am

Valuable facts. Fortunate enough everyone I uncovered your website by chance, and i’m stunned the key reason why the following coincidence wouldn’t took place earlier! I saved them.