“Twilight” star Ashley Greene’s condo has been burnt to a crisp, after a fire ripped through it late last night. According to TMZ a fire broke out in the living room of her West Hollywood Condo sometime last night, and sadly, one of her dogs died in the fire.
At least 10 fire trucks were called to put out the fire.
A firefighter and a neighbor on scene just told TMZ … one of the dogs died at the scene … under the bed. We have been told a second dog was taken by Animal Control … to be checked out. And, we’re told several other residents tried to fight the blaze with fire extinguishers. They were covered in soot.
A firefighter tells us … Ashley, her boyfriend and her brother were out late last night and were sleeping when the fire broke out on the living room sofa. They ran out of the apartment, and then realized the dogs were still there. The 2 men tried to get back in to rescue them but couldn’t. We’re told Ashley wanted to keep the dog that died, so firefighters wrapped it in a sheet and gave it either to Ashley or one of the 2 guys.
Interestingly enough, I believe Ashley’s “boyfriend” is Ryan Phillippe. The two were photographed leaving a club in Los Angeles together last night. They must have left and gone to her place. Fire broke out on the sofa…. does one of them smoke? Is Ryan a smoker?
UPDATE: Just googled it, and Ryan’s a pretty heavy smoker (unless he’s quit). Hundreds of pictures of him smoking online.
So sad about the dog 🙁
Source, Photos: FameFlyn