Kim Kardashian Worries Scott Disick Will Cheat on Kourtney

Kourtney Kardashian is getting a little sisterly worry from Kim Kardashian!

In the March 3rd episode of Kourtney and Kim Take Miami, Kim warns her older sister that if she doesn’t show her boyfriend and father of her two children Scott Disick more affection, the notorious party boy may stray.

Pretty brutal, Kim!

After failing to find Disick in their new home, Kourtney asks her sister, “Do you know where Scott is?”

“He took the boat out,” the 32-year-old replies while lounging on her bed and surfing the internet. “I think he’s just kinda trying to, like, do his own thing. . . He just feels like you only care about the kids.”

Kourtney, 33, argues that Mason and Penelope “are my first priority,” and implies that Disick shouldn’t take that personally. “You don’t want even alone time with Scott,” Kim counters. “It’s weird.”

Then Kim chimes in that if Scott strays, it’s Kourtney’s fault, because she needs to show her boyfriend some LOVE! Which I get, but dang.  Pretty brutal thing to say to your sister, no?

In a confessional, Kourtney takes her sister’s warning more seriously. “Just hearing Kim say those words really just freaks me out,” she says. “Not that Scott would ever cheat on me, but I just really don’t want this for my relationship.”

Who does?

Photo: FameFlynet

Tags: , , , , , , ,

Friday, March 1st, 2013 at 2:14pm
Filed under Kim Kardashian | 5 Comments

Comments

Comments

March 1st, 2013 at 5:00 pm

I’m sorry, but Kim K is the worst person on this show (and maybe ever). Everything she does is about her. She is clearly super jealous of Kourtney, her kids, and her relationship. She does everything in her power to sabotage Kourtney and Scott. She bad mouths and insults Kourtney all the time regarding her children and Kourtney’s style of mothering. Kourtney always looks like she wants to slap Kim, tell her to go away, and/or is bothered by her presence. It’s almost as Kim doesn’t understand a real relationship, especially one that is not for publicity. She never supported Khloe & Lemar, and she has always hated Scott.

I wish the Kardashian’s would go away. They are awful people. The only good one among them is Mason, but you know if the family doesn’t change soon, he is going to grow up to be worse than the rest.

March 1st, 2013 at 7:47 pm

The jealousy between these 2 sisters is cringe worthy. They are constantly making under handed comments about each other & trying to 1 up each other. Sad

March 1st, 2013 at 10:37 pm

They are all whores. I’m sure he has cheated before and will continue to cheat. I wish the worst for these disgusting sh*t heads.

March 3rd, 2013 at 10:55 am

I’ve always gotten the creeper vibe from Scott. My guess is he already has cheated and will again. It’s not for nothing that those two haven’t married.

April 3rd, 2013 at 10:25 am

So Kim isn’t jealous of any of her sisters real sisters don’t get jealous of each other we look out for the interest in our sisters at all cost because we don’t want anyone to hurt them and Scott is the only bum in the family all the other man have real money …..