Russell Brand Talks Katy Perry/John Mayer!

It’s been seven months since Russell Brand’s divorce from Katy Perry,  and Brand says he’s moved on. Still, he’s got some choice words to say about Perry’s new man, John Mayer!

The comedian, 37, visited Howard Stern‘s Sirius XM radio show Monday, Feb. 4, and opened up about how he feels post-divorce. Stern asked Brand if Katy knew Mayer was a bigger womanizer than Brand himself, and the comedian replied:

“Worse or better, depending on how you view it,” Brand joked, to which Stern replied, “He’s a better womanizer, then.”

“Hold on, I resent that!” Brand said. “I’m world class!”

Perry has been dating Mayer on and off since July 2012. The “Your Body Is a Wonderland” singer’s famous exes include Jennifer Love Hewitt, Jessica Simpson, Minka Kelly, Jennifer Aniston and Taylor Swift…so, you know, he’s been racking up some serious celebrity dating credits. In your opinion, who IS the bigger jerk? Brand or Mayer?

Photo: FameFlynet

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

Tuesday, February 5th, 2013 at 2:14pm
Filed under Russell Brand | 6 Comments

Comments

Comments

February 5th, 2013 at 2:41 pm

Both Mayer and Brand seem fetid and whorish. Why would any woman be attracted to such notorious bed hoppers. Gross.

February 5th, 2013 at 11:01 pm

Well according to Lainey he actually said some very nice things about his ex wife:

“When Stern kept trying to get Russell to talk about how gross John Mayer is, he refused, explaining that: “You have to let go of the instinct to protect someone once you divorce them.”
And when Stern still wouldn’t give up, Russell finally protested:
“So help me God, Howard Stern, I will not compromise my ex-wife’s vagina for the sake of ratings! That woman was perfect from top to bottom!”

… I really like him, and I don’t think he is a jerk.

February 6th, 2013 at 7:35 am

I agree – I heard the Stern interview, and I didn’t think he was mean at all. He seemed pretty respectful

February 6th, 2013 at 10:13 am

From what I’ve ready I don’t think Brand is a jerk. Mayer, on the other hand, seems like a major jerk and a really gross person.

February 7th, 2013 at 6:41 am

Mayer is a jerk. Not Russell. Russell sowed his wild oats and was in it with Katy for life. Notice that once they divorced, Katy immediately was dating whereas Russell was spending a lot of time alone, very depressed. And he has yet to say one bad thing about her. He’s taken the high road. I find that and his humor very attractive. Mayer is just a bed hopper and Katy will find that out soon enough.

February 8th, 2013 at 2:59 am

Yes, I would agree. Russell did things in his past that I am sure that he regrets now. Mayer I just have no respect for, and I honestly have no comprehension why all of these women even found him attractive. He looks like a greasy slime ball that is just out for sex to me. Katy will find out eventually though.