Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries are STILL married, he just turned down her $10M offer

Kim Kardashian has been trying to finalize her divorce from Kris Humphries for some time now, and there’s no end in sight. Kim reportedly tried to finish off her divorce by offering him $10 million, but he turned it down!!

“After Kim filed for divorce, she offered Kris a $10 million payoff, with the agreement that he would not continue to pursue an annulment to their marriage on the grounds of fraud,” a source close to the situation told RadarOnline.

But Humphries reportedly denied the generous offer because he wants their marriage annulled, which would require the attention-loving starlet to admit their marriage was for publicity.

“Kris flatly rejected the offer because it has never been about money for him,” the source said. “He wants to be able to marry in a church again, with a clear conscience, when he finds someone special.”

Unfortunately for Karadshian, she insists she married the athlete out of love and that it was not just for the attention. Now the two have gone head-to-head for more than a year over their ridiculous divorce.

Kardashian, who is dating rapper/baby daddy Kanye West, really wants to be legally single again.

She told radio show Sway in the Morning last week that “in a perfect world, of course I would love to be divorced.”

She added, “[The marriage] is going on its second year, and that’s really tough because I want to move on. I really want to move on with my life.”

If I were Kris, I would have taken the money. Who cares if she publicly admits the marriage was for show – we all know it was! Why is he holding out? Trying to keep himself relevant? What’s the point?

Friday, January 25th, 2013 at 11:11am
Filed under Kim Kardashian, Kris Humphries | 5 Comments

Comments

Comments

January 25th, 2013 at 11:35 am

I think he wants to humiliate her as much as she humiliated him. Wouldn’t it be the ultimate worst for her if she was still married to him when she gave birth?

It’s obviously ridiculous how he is going about things, but isn’t it time for someone to finally stand up to the Kardashian family? They are always getting their way!

Carmen">
Carmen">Carmen
January 25th, 2013 at 12:54 pm

I am wondering why so many opinions???????????? It’s not your life, it’s what Kris went through with this tramp. Kris is doing what he feels in his heart… Kim played him dirty, I feel if she had any one ounce of feelings for Kris she would of least talked 2 him about filing 4 a divorce instead of Kris finding out the way he did. Kim only talk him after she heard the reaction of the media …. We are not walking on Kris’s shoes and how dare you haters talk about him after what she did 2 him and in front of the public with no shame… Kris seem like a decent person 2 me, at least he sticking 2 what he feels is right and i hope he gets what he wants and thats a chance 2 marry someone that truly is his true love in a church..”".NOT A PHONEY”" Even now Khole is still putting him down, and these people have 2 be the scums of the earth…and then some…

January 25th, 2013 at 8:22 pm

Honestly, although I think Kris is kind of jerk, if he is Catholic, he won’t be able to marry again unless the marriage is annulled…I don’t get why KIM is holding out if she wants to be done with the marriage so badly.

January 27th, 2013 at 3:39 am

I agree with Lesh, Kim messed him around so much that personally if I was Kris I’d be trying to piss her off as much as I could

January 27th, 2013 at 3:41 pm

He is holding out because she will fork up more money. Simple as that. And not having her secrets revealed further, which is what would happen if the marriage was declared a fraud, is worth a lot to Kim. I think Kris shouldn’t even entertain her offer until it gets up to $20 million.