Jenelle Evans is already getting a divorce, just 51 days after getting married.

Pregnant ‘Teen Mom’ star Jenelle Evans has announced on Twitter that she’s divorcing her husband of just 51 days. It has been a very dramatic week for the young mom. It’s reported that Courtland “abandoned” Jenelle, shortly before she was rushed to the hospital with fears of a miscarriage.

“I am getting a divorce, ASAP. YOU F**KING LEAVE OUT OF TOWN AND I MIGHT BE HAVING A MISCARRIGE?! F**K U, U F**KING PIECE OF SH*T,” Jenelle early this morning. “I’m in shock … Going to chill with an old friend, lmao, finally now that I have freedom back …

“And now he just won’t answer the phone.”

When another Twitter user asked why she had to broadcast the personal news so publicly — as opposed to a text message for Courtland — Jenelle complained that Courtland texted her at 6:30 a.m. Tuesday telling her he’d left town and not to worry.

As we previously reported, Jenelle and Courtland haven’t had much of a honeymoon period since their December 4 wedding, with allegations of cheating; vicious Twitter wars; ongoing legal problems and concerns of drug abuse.

Oh man, just when I thought this story couldn’t get any worse – it does!

Wednesday, January 23rd, 2013 at 7:07am
Filed under Teen Mom | 6 Comments

Comments

Comments

January 23rd, 2013 at 8:02 am

I really hope that God intervenes and she does have a miscarriage at some point.

January 23rd, 2013 at 12:56 pm

I am no where near perfect but I couldnt imagine living such an irresponsible life as she does. What is scary is that she is someones mother and has absolutely no sense of responsibility. I watch Teen Mom from time to time and she actually said she couldnt see her son and had to drop out of school because she needed to decorate her house. What is wrong with people like her. How do you get that type of mind set???? I feel sorry for her.

January 23rd, 2013 at 5:15 pm

Wow Lesh, I know she is completely messed up and really shouldn’t be having another child, but wishing a miscarriage on anyone is just a really low blow. Don’t wish death on a child and use god’s name in the same sentence.

January 23rd, 2013 at 6:22 pm

Melissa, shut the f..k up. Put the POTENTIAL LIFE out of its misery and give it to ‘GOD’, if you follow Jenelle on the show at all, a life with would be HELLLLLL

January 23rd, 2013 at 6:36 pm

We all know that Jenelle will not keep custody of this child. It will live a horrible life with her mother, just like Jace does. This kid is 3 and still sucking on a bottle. Have you heard him speak? I haven’t. It is a sad, sad situation, and it will only get more pathetic as time goes on!

January 24th, 2013 at 1:46 am

These comments left towards an unborn baby are HORRIBLE!! I agree with @SHANNON & @MELISSA.
   Melissa stated in her comment “You don’t wish death on anybody, especially a child & don’t use Gods name in the same sentence” I stand 100% behind her, do I know her?….NO, but for the response and words used back towards her were so un called for.
    It’s VERY clear to me Jenelle has struggled her entire life. Barbara seems to me she was not a very loving mother as Jenelle was a growing up from a child into the Teen we all came to know through T.V. She comes across on camera so nasty, controlling, name calling, the list just piles up with Barb.
     My life growing up seems very similar minus the teen pregnancy. My mother was almost a dead ringer to Barb, I can see why Jenelle just shuts down or explodes!! I’m not so sure Jace is in a ” GOOD, LOVING & STABLE HOME ” with his grandmother either!
     I feel sad that anybody would wish a miscarriage on Jenelle, everyone deserves a chance at life. Maybe this baby will give Jenelle her chance at life and give her the motivation she so desperately is seeking somewhere??