Rihanna angers some fans after posting more pictures of marijuana

Anyone who follows Rihanna’s Instagram or Twitter accounts knows how much the girls likes to smoke pot. She’s constantly talking about it, alluding to it, taking pictures of it, etc. Today, she’s under fire from some of her fans after taking another picture of marijuana and posting it on Twitter.

The 24-year-old singer uploaded a picture of a bud of the drug (below) along with the caption: “This nug look like a skull or am I just….?”

The picture angered some fans, and one follower wrote “Wow wat a good influence you are on young girls….not! @badgalriri (sic).” Another wrote: “I dont understand what she tryin to prove through pics of drug everyday.” (sic)

Even though the picture was hated by some, it was liked almost 80,000 times.

She also posted this picture, above.

Thursday, January 3rd, 2013 at 9:09am
Filed under Rihanna | 8 Comments

Comments

Comments

January 4th, 2013 at 7:51 am

I personally don’t care if she’s a pot head, but she really needs to have more of a thought process when it comes to crap like this. Whether she wants to be one or not, she is, unfortunately, a role model since she is a celebrity. She needs to grow up. Better yet, just go away.

January 16th, 2013 at 11:30 am

Hi guys

Wondered if anyone can offer some advice on this please….

About a week ago I sold my old car via ebay. The winning bidder got in touch and wanted to collect the car on the following day. He was flying from Jersey and could only do this day. A ‘friend’ of mine (lets call him Dave) offered to see him on my behalf as I had work commitments and do the handover. The car was L850 and I said he could have L50 for his efforts – literally the bloke was just picking the car up and was there all of about 10-15 minutes.

Anyway, the handover all went fine and that evening I got a call from Dave saying that it all went smoothly. I agreed to meet him the next day as it was getting late to collect the cash. Anyway, the next day I get a text saying he was busy until 5pm and said to come round then. At 4:30 I get another text saying he has to go to the local hospital as his leg had swollen up – he had a trapped nerve in his leg the week before, so I didnt see anything unusual. I offered to give him a lift but he said his other friend was.

He then disappeared for 3 days and I could not reach him on the phone at all. I also tried calling at his flat. I then decided to ring the hospital admission board who confirmed that he was NOT admitted to any of the local hospitals. I then text him again and asked sternly what was happening and got a text back saying ‘im in hospital – will try to call you later’. I didnt hear from him for a further 2 days and after several texts, calls and visits to his flat sent him a text asking what was going on as I had called the hospital and he wasnt admitted. Also, upon the numerous visits to his flat there were signs of activity – tv on sometimes, rubbish outside etc. and although he often had friends there, it was obvious he was around.

I then visited yesterday and waited and waited, rang his door bell, continued to keep ringing his phone etc. and then I got the following message – ‘thanks for your message of distrust. Given that youve think the worst of me, I will show you my worst. Dont call round my flat again and if you want your money back you can take me to court…’

From my point of view, he went off the map for a week with my cash and lied that he was in hospital when he wasnt. I am sure he has spent all or part of the cash. I messaged him back putting everything across my my perspective and received nothing back.

Hes always been a pretty decent friend however hes got a bit of a side to him and knows some nasty and dangerous people. As much as I want my money back and have a confession via facebook that he has stolen my cash, Im a bit worried about reporting it to the police etc. as he may well do something beyond the law. On the flip side, hes effectively stolen my car!

Any advice appreciated

Thanks

January 17th, 2013 at 12:08 am

I just got this sample of Mapito grow medium. Pretty cool stuff. Looks like a combination of rockwool and some other material. They claim it holds a lot of water and oxygen. Going to give it a try.

January 18th, 2013 at 2:54 am

Продам участок 6,3га. Не агент!
Участок на окраине екатеринбурга
подробности сайте http://zemla-ekb.ucoz.ru/news/vipzemla/2012-12-13-1

January 25th, 2013 at 5:54 pm

Grobrekap, sorry, but that cash is gooone! Why on earth didn’t you use paypal or bank transfer?

July 24th, 2013 at 4:51 pm

Dubai Escort, Independent Escorts in Dubai, Dubai sexy Escorts, Dubai russian Escorts, Dubai Call
Girls Numbers[b][i] +971501578956[/i][/b], Dubai call girl mobile number, Dubai foreigner Escorts, high class Dubai[b][i] +971501578956[/i][/b]
Escorts, Dubai sexy Escorts, sex in Dubai, Dubai Models Escorts, adult Dubai Escort, dating With Dubai Escorts, Dubai vip Escorts, Dubai hot Escort [b][i] +971501578956[/i][/b]

January 28th, 2014 at 12:28 pm

??????? ? ???? ??????? ? ???? http://gorodskienovosti.pp.ua/

May 27th, 2014 at 11:41 pm

We at Dubai Escorts Expo provide variety of amiable girls to make your time satisfying. Our consistency delivering high quality and genuine escort’s beauties place us at the top rated corner among various providers. The groovy part of our services is that we have transparent process of bookings to ensure to build strong customer relationships. As a reputed escort provider in Dubai we believe in representing only verified girls / models.